1. Sweet or Savory for me = both
2. Sunrise or Sunset for me = both
3. Park or Beach for me Beach.
4. TV Series or Movies for me Movies.
5. Big City or Small Town for me Small Town
6. Tea or Coffee for me Coffee
7. Comedy or Drama for me = Both
8. Introvert or Extrovert for me =Ambivert (it just means I have a mixture of both traits)
Yay, I've found another one of these thank you @Pandora..
What if you like to mix sweet and savory together cause i cant choose both. unless I'm in the mood to choose one.
The beach. I live in California i can't be without the beach. Speaking of the beach my beach Huntington Beach is closed cause of a huge oil spill a lot of fish and birds died, unfortunately.
movies and tv shows I have to choose both once again but they have to be fast-paced or else i won't have the patience for either one
the big city of course small towns are scary to me cause everyone knows everything and that can sometimes be very annoying
once again I have to choose both my favorite tea is chai and for coffee, I drink it black
comedy since drama is always predictable
I'm an introvert and extrovert its mood-based and in person i can be a bit shy.
1. Sweet, I like both, but most of the time I prefer sweet.
2. Sunset, I would never get up that early, sorry!
3. Park, I dont like the sand that much.
4. T.V. series, I like the little breaks in between episodes.
5. Big city, I like both a lot, but, I like to be in big crowds.
6. Coffee, again, I like both but I love a peppermint macchiato
7. Drama, I like chaos.
8. Definitely an extrovert, I love being with people, and I despise being alone.
Y'all might think I'm weird but these are my choices!
1. Savory (although I do have a sweet tooth)
2. Sunset (although I've seen some spectacular sunrises)
4. TV Series (NCIS rules)
5. Small Town
6. This is a tough one. I'm from the South and we love our sweet tea down here but I certainly need coffee too. I guess if I could only have one is I'd choose tea.
7. Comedy (laughter is great medicine)
8. I'm an extrovert with introvert tendencies