cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your "guilty pleasure" station?

ROCKaholic
Underground

What's the station you have on your account that you'd be most embarrased about if someone saw you listening to it? 

For the record, screw em, love what you love and who cares what other people think!

For myself, I have a couple stations dedicated to Irish Folk and Sea Shanties. I'm made fun of for them, but I don't care, I love 'em and they're great to sing along to!

8 Replies

Re: What's your "guilty pleasure" station?

ErickPandora Community Manager
Community Manager

@ROCKaholic I love this topic! 🔥🔥🔥

My guilty pleasure would be the Salsa Station! 💃 I listen to it and imagine myself salsa dancing while I am on my commute into the office in the mornings! They play some jams that I can't get out of my head and it gives me the energy I need to get the day going. 💪

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

sparklegeddon
Local Performer
I have an EDM station. Don't tell everyone at work who think I only listen to metal.

DustyBoots8972
Underground

uhh I have a taylor swift station and my friends are like broooo thats stuffs for girls

0 Kudos

DustyBoots8972
Underground

one of the problems of being a highschooler

0 Kudos

IonicStorm34
Local Performer

I listen to "Beats Between the Sheets" radio often, even during mundane activities. To make it even better, the cover art for the station is 'BABY MAKING MUSIC' in retro font, and I put myself in positions where other people can see it all. the. time. I have no shame.

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough
I will try this "Beats Between the Sheets" station you speak of.
0 Kudos

RandomUsername
Local Performer
I listen mostly to EDM and metal but sometimes I turn on Big Band Swing and the likes. It just sounds classy and gives me certain feelings I can't describe.
0 Kudos

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

I mostly listen to rock and blues, so some might be a bit surprised that I have a Nature Sounds Radio.

0 Kudos