who stays in atlanta🤗

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

34 Replies

N.Y is where it is at for me...Take care..Be safe

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

pattycake4298
Diamond in the Rough

aye u don't care to talk to me do u? Im bored as hell. I'm from Covington btw.

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Massachusetts, is where I am from. 

ShortieCx
Opening Act

I am from Indiana. I wish to live in New Zealand, though.

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I follow Tiny House nation on YouTube. Some of the episodes are aired in New Zealand, it’s a beautiful country. 

ShortieCx
Opening Act

It really is! I love that they call themselves Kiwis. They have many great reasons to live there. Their slang amuses me greatly as well. I would love nothing more than to live there. It is far better than Indiana. However, I am afraid I will be here for the rest of my life.

-ShortieCx

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Follow your dreams, someday you will be there if that’s what you desire. 😊

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Currently working on that! I'm in the beginning of getting my Psychology degree. Someday, I will have my Doctoral and live in New Zealand!

-ShortieCx

TannerPandora

TannerPandora_0-1595002749365.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

sweetjim007
Underground

Northern California in the gold discovery region.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't live here currently, but home for me will always be Baltimore, Maryland. 🦀

giphy.gif

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sweetjim007 Sounds like you may be from close to Sacramento?

I grew up in Northern California as well, in the Bay Area. 

DSCF0107.JPGBeautiful Up-State N.Y is my home. However my heart is in Alaska. It is my dream to live there, and not just live there. But to live off the land. A true Last of the Alaskan Frontiersman. 66963ef437b6d450e1513e2009033186.jpg

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm from the San Francisco, Bay Area in California!

giphy.gif

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ErickPandora, where you live, can you see the Golden Gate Bridge? That has to be a beautiful area. Take care Erick, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I’ll talk silly☺️

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska If you click the ":" on your post and then select "edit reply" you can type an @ symbol then begin to type my username in order to tag me, so I will receive a notification about this and don't leave you hanging for 7 days 😔.  My apologies for not seeing this sooner!

I really wish I had a view of the Golden Gate Bridge but I live in a suburb of the Bay Area that is about 45 minutes away from the bridge with light traffic. The area is so gorgeous, people come from all over the world every year to visit because of the beautiful scenery and diverse culture in the Bay Area. 

Check out some pictures from my phone:

The Golden Gate Bridge during a deep-sea salmon fishing trip in the Pacific Ocean.

Golden Gate Bridge during salmon fishing trip.Golden Gate Bridge during salmon fishing trip.

The Golden Gate Bridge during a deep-sea salmon fishing trip in the Pacific Ocean.

Golden Gate BridgeGolden Gate Bridge

The Golden Gate Bridge from Land's End in San Francisco, CA.

Golden Gate BridgeGolden Gate Bridge

The Bay Bridge that connects San Francisco with Oakland, CA.

Bay Bridge from SF to OAKBay Bridge from SF to OAK

@ErickPandora  WOW!! Erick those are some really beautiful, as well as phenomenal photos of the Golden Gate Bride, as well as the Bay. I thank you so much for sharing those. I truly enjoyed looking at them. I will visit this post to glimpse at them every now and then. Thanks again Erick, you take care and stay safe.

P.S How fortunate you truly are to be able to live in such a beautiful place, to be able to fish in the Bay area. Truly blessed Erick. Thanks again for sharing those. Be safe, I wish you well.  

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska You got that right, I am truly blessed to live in the Bay Area! 😀

Here are a couple of more for you:

Pacifica, CA.Pacifica, CA.

Me at Levi's Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers.Me at Levi's Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers.