cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Don't I Have Any Badges?

MusicIsForever
Diamond in the Rough

By the looks of it, it seems that I should have several badges. Why do I have none? Is this just a glitch? Or, do I need to wait for Pandora to catch up?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

MusicIsForever
Diamond in the Rough

It seems as if I should have several badges. One of my stations alone has 350+ hours of listening, and I also have several stations with 100+hrs of listening, but I don't have a badge for it that I know of. The screen says I have earned 0 badges. What does earned mean in this sense, or is it a fluke of the system? How can that be? I see pictures of badges, but look as if they have not been attained. Is there such a thing as badges that are unearned?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @MusicIsForever thanks for letting us know. We're aware of this bug on your profile and are currently investigating it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

MusicIsForever
Diamond in the Rough

Thanks so much! 

MusicIsForever
Diamond in the Rough

It has been a while. My profile hasn't changed. I still seem to have no badges when I should have many. Has Pandora forgot about my issue? Is the fix still in the works or has it been forgotten?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @MusicIsForever we haven't forgotten about you. This is still under investigation by our engineers. 

I'll update you in this thread when new info is made available to me! Thanks for your continued patience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Glamdring
Opening Act

Batches?! we don't need no steenking batches!

well somebody had to say it

0 Kudos

MusicIsForever
Diamond in the Rough

Yeah! I earned a badge:)

Liefyoungs
Underground

I have more badges than that. Would be great so bring back year in review? Also, the date I completed all the badges is the same and wrong. Would be nice to know the actual dates. 

0 Kudos

Br0ski
Opening Act

I couldn't see my badges or music hours for a while, but as of a few days ago I could see them, so maybe it just takes a bit to update

0 Kudos

Mwallspecial
Opening Act

Badges..you do need no stinkin badges

0 Kudos