cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

Branden
Underground

I can listen to radio. but in order to listen to collected songs/albums you have to watch an ad. I can watch the ad that appears no problem. The issue comes after the ad is over. I get an error message "OOPS. Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.".

This issue is about 2 weeks old now.

Labels (5)
47 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ernestsocher I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

DebbieM
Local Performer

Every time I want to play an album in my Collection, I get a message that says "Oops Something Went Wrong.  Try again later."   I have done everything from re-opening my browser, clearing my cache, cookies, history, but nothing is working.  Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DebbieM I moved your post over to this existing thread: Desktop: "Something has gone wrong" Error with Premium Access

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

tarissahughes4
Local Performer

my e-mail isn't working. Is there another way you can get to me like, through here?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tarissahughes4. 👋

Thanks for reporting. I've shared your feedback and experience with our engineering team. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

noahtindall50
Local Performer

I had that same problem for the past couple days so, what I did was delete my hip/hop station and it worked for me. But if you delete one of your playlist to it should work also.

0 Kudos

haileyr7081
Underground

It has been saying the same thing to my chromebook. what do I do?

when trying to play a song i listen to the add and when done it will say "oops something went wrong please try again later." what do I need to do to stop this?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haileyr7081 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Chrome Troubleshooting

If you continue to experience issues with this, please send us a screenshot of the error message you're seeing.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working me on this. 🤝

fdgjrjgkldfh
Local Performer

Yeah, I use Pandora a lot on my school issued Chromebook and I've had the "Oops" thing pop up quite a lot. I know this thread was from months ago, but I'd really like to know if you guys have come up with any solutions? I found that actually creating a new account worked and the pop up didn't show, but when I tried logging back into my main it still wouldn't work. Sometimes the pop-up will last for days and then it will randomly start working again, but I have no idea what the cause of the problem is. I tried clearing the cache and stuff but that didn't seem to work. I hope you guys can figure this out soon, thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @fdgjrjgkldfh. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person. Looks like you've actually hit the limit for sessions. You should receive a message letting you know that you've hit your limit for these sessions. I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback.

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

In the meantime, I've noted your feedback about the error message you're noticing. I've shared it with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

haileyr7081
Underground

Bruh y'all need to fix this because this is the second time this has done this and it's been like this for a while it always be saying "Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." All i wanna do is listen to my music and fix it and please make sure it doesn't happen again.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @haileyr7081. Looks like you are now capped for your Premium Access sessions. 

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

In the meantime, I've noted your feedback about the error message you're noticing. I've shared it with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

haileyr7081
Underground

My Chromebook keeps saying on Pandora i click on the song i wanna listen to and i watch the ad but right after the ad it keeps saying "Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." This is the 3rd time this has happened to me so if you can please fix it that would be nice.

0 Kudos

HellusiA
Local Performer

I can listen to radio. but in order to listen to collected songs/albums you have to watch an ad. I can watch the ad that appears no problem. The issue comes after the ad is over. I get an error message "OOPS. Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.".

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @HellusiA 👋

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Chrome Troubleshooting

If you continue to experience issues with this, please send us a screenshot of the error message you're seeing.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working me on this. 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

haileyr7081
Underground

When I click on a song it will show me an ad and I will watch the ad. But right after the ad, it pops up saying that "Oops something has gone wrong please try again later." It would not let me listen to my music that I clicked on and I have had trouble with this problem many times. Please fix this! Please and Thank you!!!

0 Kudos

wjanevski1
Local Performer

I need my music back so long i spent making that list on my school computer. Cannot get any other music except on Pandora. My parents do not want to pay nor do I want them to, and I have no online money

So please under some compromise I would like to be able to refresh or rebuild sessions every now and then

Sincerely, Wyatt Janevski. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wjanevski1 To clarify, do you only receive the "Oops Something Went Wrong. Try again later." error message when using a school computer?

Let me know.

blackcat
Local Performer

I realize this is an older post but what did you do to fix it? I am using my MacBook I'm streaming it right from the website not using an app I've tried everything it's been doing it to me all day it's never done it before.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @blackcat. 👋

I've taken a look and I do see that you have reached your limit of Premium Access sessions. 

In the meantime, I've noted your feedback about the error message you're noticing, it should let you know that you've hit your limit for these free sessions. In the meantime, I've shared it with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧