cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

GiCU2
Local Performer

I haven't been able to login for a few days now. I know that I'm using the correct username and password. I even tried changing my password and it still won't let me login. I thought that maybe my account had been deleted so I clicked the 'Sign Up' button. It just said that there is already an account with that username, i.e. it confirmed that my account has not been deleted. I also tried multiple browsers and disabled extensions. No luck. Please help.

Labels (2)
159 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yguhyghgh Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you unable to sign into Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Have you already tried resetting your password?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

yguhyghgh
Local Performer

1. I have tried from both Windows and Mac computers. I have been trying to log in via the website.

2. This is occurring on multiple devices (four in total). Two lenovos, two Macs.

3. Yes. This is happening with multiple accounts, not just my own. The problem seems to occur ONLY when I am on my home network. I have tried resetting the modem/router to no avail. Can you check to see if there is a problem on your end?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @yguhyghgh. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble with this. 

I've moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

Since this involves your account and password, I've escalated this issue to a member of our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Whatever2021
Local Performer

I can't login on Android. I'm fine on the Mac and RokuTV, but any time I try to login on the phone, it says incorrect password. It's not incorrect. Please Help us!!!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Whatever2021. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. Looks like you've reached out to our User Support team via email. Someone will be following up with you soon regarding this issue. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

rob71350
Underground

For the past several days, every time I try to sign in to my Pandora account, a message displays saying email and password not recognized.  I have to keep changing my password every time I want to sign in.  I've disabled ad blocker, VPN, whitelisted Pandora, still having the same issue.  It's getting very tiresome and Pandora doesn't seem to offer any tech support on this issue.  If it continues, I'll just cancel my subscription and stick with Amazon Music which has NEVER given me any problem signing in.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @rob71350. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this error message when you attempt to log in. I've escalated your issue to our User Support team.

Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. If you don't receive the email soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

0 Kudos

jojosiwaisbald
Local Performer

my computer is doing the same thing and this is a problem because I need music to sleep and youtube is blocked, so if you could help please do so and send me an email when you're done thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @jojosiwaisbald. 👋

Thanks for letting us know. I've created an email support case for you with our team. Someone will reach out to you via email soon to help out with this. 🎧

Khglass
Local Performer

I recently have been logged out of my PANDORA account and it’s not recognizing my saved email or password. Any ideas what is going on? 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Khglass. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect Login Error After Entering Correct Info

A support case was created for you with our team. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message, if you don't see it soon be sure to check your spam / junk folder. 🎧

0 Kudos

GuzziJason
Local Performer

Having the same issue, but only with Chrome. I can login just fine using Safari, but the same credentials fail on Chrome - says my email or password are wrong, even though they are exactly the same on both browsers.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GuzziJason I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

agentchavez
Local Performer

I am entering my login credentials in a specific location and it fails to register my credentials, I can login with the same credentials on another computer and I am able to login. Do you have a log of failed logins and why its not allowing me to login and a specific machine? Noted if I move that machine around sometimes I am able to login. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, @agentchavez. Someone from our team will reach out to you privately to gather more details. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

0 Kudos

rc6
Local Performer

I'm also having this problem with mine and my wife's accounts when we try to log into the desktop app.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rc6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

As for your wife, please have her reach out to our support team separately - she can send them a message here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

atg310
Local Performer

hello, I am having this issue. I can log in with my other devices but I can’t log into my smart tv with the same credentials I know are right. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @atg310. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing into your Smart TV device. Since this involves your password, I've gone ahead and created an email case with our team for you.

Someone will follow up with you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

0 Kudos

Monster41
Local Performer

Having the same issue when attempting to log in on Chrome only, works fine on app and Firefox with same info

0 Kudos