cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long running script error message

STANDINGBEAR
Local Performer

I keep getting a message that says a scrip is running and needs stopped.  Whay is this?  Also someone is listening or using my account when I am the only one on the account. Why is this?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

For the long script running, that might mean you have had Pandora open for too long. Sometimes when i keep my pandora on for ,like, 3 days, and it gave me the long script running notification. To fix it, restart the app, or refresh your device. Works for me. As for the account thing, that may mean someone else is using your account on a separate device, or you have a pandora window/app open on another device.

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

Gentleshy123
Underground

Are you able to fix it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@STANDINGBEAR Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

If you are receiving the message, "Your Pandora Account is currently playing on another device," or "Someone else is listening," then more than one device is streaming from your account at the same time.

Since it sounds like this error message is popping up due to an unauthorized user accessing your account, I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to resolve this.

They can also help look into the long running script error message you are receiving when streaming Pandora on your computer.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

tattoojm35
Local Performer

all I get over and over is 'pandora.com is not responding dur to a long running script

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @tattoojm35. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering that error message. I have seen mentions about this on Internet Explorer web browsers so I've moved your post over to this existing thread: Long running script error message 

Could you confirm how you're listening to Pandora (Device, computer, web browser, etc)?

If you're using Internet Explorer as your web browser, let's try running through these troubleshooting steps.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos