cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My favorite saved stations get lost in the shuffle

Mars
Underground

I have some favorite stations that I want to always be front and center, and they're really hard to find, especially if I've played other artists specifically. 

Is there some way to keep a bookmark or record of the stations that are my "go-to" stations or favorite stations?

The least recently used ordering doesn't meet that need at all.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mars At this time, I don't have any other suggestions. However, I've definitely noted your feedback for our product team. 

Thanks so much for your feedback, and for adding your suggestion to the feature request space - this will give others in the community a chance to upvote the idea as well.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Mars. 👋

Looks like you have a Plus subscription. Listeners can sort most content in their collection by Recently Collected (added), or A-Z.

Stations can be sorted by Recently Collected, A-Z, Recently Played and Most Played.

To sort your stations from the Now Playing screen, hover over your station list and then select See All Stations or click My Collection on the upper left corner of your screen. This will bring you to the My Collection page.

From there, filter your collection by Stations to see the sorting options on the right side of your screen.

++

If you prefer to choose how your stations are sorted, feel free to create a feature request for this option here.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎼

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Mars
Underground

Thank you...

The features that you're suggesting aren't quite adequate (and the difficulty of managing it prompted me to set up all this community stuff....)

Least recently used doesn't work:  The auto-created stations from Alexa integration clutter the view at the top.  Most played doesn't work:  New stations I make are at the bottom of the list.  Renaming them with my name on the front of the station doesn't work:  Pandora stations can't be renamed and the station search doesn't do a good job of pulling those anyway.

Any other suggestions?  Right now ... browser bookmarks (doesn't work in Mobile) are a cheezy but workable solution\ for the desktop.

Feature suggestion posted here... 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mars At this time, I don't have any other suggestions. However, I've definitely noted your feedback for our product team. 

Thanks so much for your feedback, and for adding your suggestion to the feature request space - this will give others in the community a chance to upvote the idea as well.

0 Kudos

hectorharvey
Local Performer

I completely agree with this request. I like to explore and listen to lots of stations and they overcrowd my collection. Just because I tried it doesn't mean I like it. I do have stations that I really like but I lose track of them.

The ability to "favorite" a station would completely solve this for me and seems like such a simple/expected feature.

FYI - I don't see how to up vote this feature request, which is some feedback for your support site.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @hectorharvey 👋

While this isn't a current feature, I think this is a great idea to implement on Pandora!

There isn't a current feature request for this, (the old one was achieved), I suggest submitting a new request for this feature so other users can vote and get the conversation going.

Please visit our Feature Request page to create a new request and hopefully we get to see this feature in the near future!

Thanks for working with us and hope this helps! 🤝🎅

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos