cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stations appear in My Collection

thebigdu
Local Performer

Hi, I'm having this exact issue on my PC, regardless of which browser I use or if I use it in private mode (no cookies). The site asks me to login and then freezes after I submit my username and password. If I click on the Pandora logo up top, it will go into my account, but all of my saved collections and music is gone. If I try to go to help to report the issue, I get logged out again. I am typing this on my phone, which is working fine and still has my music collections in the app.

Please help getting my account to work on my desktop again! I have now canceled my Plus subscription because I mostly use Pandora on my desktop. Thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thebigdu I created a new thread for this as you are experiencing a separate issue.

I had our engineers take a look and they made a small change that should help.

Your collection should now be showing when accessing your account on a computer.

Can you please confirm on your end if this resolved the issue?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thebigdu I created a new thread for this as you are experiencing a separate issue.

I had our engineers take a look and they made a small change that should help.

Your collection should now be showing when accessing your account on a computer.

Can you please confirm on your end if this resolved the issue?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

julieharr85
Local Performer

i changed my password this morning and now on my desktop ALL of my stations are deleted.  I probably had 20 stations.  Granted, a few i was probably going to delete but, they all still show up on my phone?  This is not OK.  Paying member. i've spent years on some of these stations getting them "just right".

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @julieharr85. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your stations.

I checked in with our User Support team regarding your account. It appears that you have about 29 stations (none of have been deleted), and are a Premium subscriber. It sounds like you may be logged into a different account. Let's double check.

Could you confirm that the email address on your phone matches the account you're logged into on your computer? You can view the email address to make sure there are no typos or letters missing. 

*Please don't post your email address in the community, but you can confirm whether they match exactly in your next reply.*

Thanks for your help with this! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

julieharr85
Local Performer

It is the same. I log into a computer at work to listen and yesterday morning i changed my password.  in order to do that it sent a link to my e-mail, which i checked on my phone.  I changed password through the link on my phone but when i tried to log back in on work desktop it wouldn't work.  So, when i got home last night i tried on my personal laptop and it logged in but stations are gone.  Still showing up on my phone, which oddly did not require me to log back in with new password.  So, last night i added a few stations back.  Tried to log in just now on laptop....gone again!  What i did notice is that when i re-collect a station, it shows the original collection date, yet it disappears from my collection list every time i log out and the only way to get it back is to search for and collect again.  I do not want to have to search for every station every time i log in.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@julieharr85 I completely understand where you're coming from. I actually moved your post over to this thread as the issue you're experiencing is the same. 

I've checked in with our engineering team regarding your account and stations. Please try refreshing your web browser, and let me know if you continue to have trouble. Your stations should appear now.

I look forward to hearing back!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Enderwrath
Local Performer

I have a issue where my stations are not showing up in the web browser. (I am using the latest version of Chrome. It also does the same thing in Firefox.) I have been a pandora users for many many years. I have tried going to my collection and click on stations, still nothing.

I also have noticed that when I log in, even with a correct login, it just sits on the login screen. I have to click on the Pandora button to get past the login screen. It shows my picture and correct account information in the upper right corner but not stations. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Enderwrath I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

Our support team was able to make a small change on their end which should have resolved this.

Can you please try refreshing your browser to confirm that your stations are now showing in your collection?

Thanks for your patience with this.

0 Kudos

Enderwrath
Local Performer

Yes, that fixed my issue. Thank you very much! I appreciate the help.

Have a great day.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! @Enderwrath Thanks so much for letting us know.

Enjoy the tunes 🎶

0 Kudos