cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Modes on PC Missing

hdozier
Local Performer
Hi there, We have a PC in our library and have used it to fine-tune our station for music that our kids enjoy during library time. Over the weekend Pandora Modes is now missing and we are unable to find it. It is not playing any of our previously liked music. Is this a new feature or are we missing something?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your reply, @hdozier.

I just checked and unfortunately, modes are not available for this particular station. Modes may not be available on genre stations.

If you'd like to have modes with a different Classical station, feel free to create one based on your favorite composer. 

You could also create a feature request here if you'd like to see modes across all stations in the future. 🎹

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @hdozier👋

Sorry about that trouble you've experienced.

Please note: Not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• Are you using your web browser to stream Pandora? If so, which one?
  • Or are you using the Pandora Desktop App on your PC?
  • Does this happen across all of your stations? Or one station in particular?

Let me know. 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

hdozier
Local Performer

We are listening to the Classical Radio Station and it used to be there.  We use chrome and it is up to date.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your reply, @hdozier.

I just checked and unfortunately, modes are not available for this particular station. Modes may not be available on genre stations.

If you'd like to have modes with a different Classical station, feel free to create one based on your favorite composer. 

You could also create a feature request here if you'd like to see modes across all stations in the future. 🎹

0 Kudos

Cami32
Local Performer

I also use Chrome which is up to date and many of my stations no longer have the mode feature.  They all had that feature before.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cami32 - thanks for reaching out.

I took a peak at your account and I see Modes on the handful of the stations I checked. Can you give me the name of a specific station you're not seeing Modes on so I can investigate further. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DEfan
Underground

My wife's 50th class reunion (1973) and for several years we have carefully added songs to her "CLASS OF 1973" station but all the Tune this Station have vanished. We have until September to get it together and would hate to start all over. Any chance I can get some real customer service?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DEfan Genre stations are created and curated by Pandora. Sometimes we might make changes to improve the station experience that can result in some or all modes no longer being available.

As an alternative, I recommend creating a new station using an artist or song that you think best represents a particular genre.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos