cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Pandora to Play on Alexa from computer

RoseHillWellnes
Local Performer

How do I link Pandora to Alexa on my Windows 10 computer?  I have downloaded apps for both but can not locate the link buttons.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @RoseHillWellnes. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community.

You should be able to link with Pandora and Alexa using this link.

You can also find out more information about the Amazon Alexa App works on your computer in this helpful article.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

tompippitt
Local Performer

I have Alexa on my PC and want to play Pandora. When I click on "this link" I get the message "Don't have the app installed?

How can I play Pandora from my Alexa PC app?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tompippitt 

Unfortunately, I believe there were changes made to the Alexa desktop app and listening to Pandora is no longer a feature. Instead, you'll be redirected to the Alexa mobile app to link and listen to your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience around this.

Alternatively, Pandora does offer a desktop app for Windows and Mac users.

You can find the Pandora app in the Windows Store on your device. Search for Pandora in the upper right corner and click Get to install.

Downloading any app from the Windows Store will require that you have a Microsoft account and password. The email address and password for your Microsoft account may be different than those on your Pandora account.

Note: At minimum, you'll need Windows 10 to use this app, but we recommend updating your system to the latest Windows version available to you. You can find more information on how to do this here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos