cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Something went wrong error when viewing station details

LewisState
Local Performer

The music is working fine. However, when I want to look at station seeds, thumbs up/down tracks on a station, I get a "Something went wrong" error. On a desktop, using Chrome. I've already tried several suggestions on this site, such as: updating chrome, clearing browser data, restarting PC, logging in/out, adblockers on/off. This issue began about 2 days ago.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Pandora Update (1/20/23):  Hi everyone 👋

We believe this issue has now been resolved. 🎉

If you continue to notice this error message when viewing your backstage page, please let us know. 

Happy listening! :pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

23 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LewisState I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

I've passed your feedback along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Fionamin
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Fionamin 

Thanks for reporting this!

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be helpful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps for the respective browser you're using.

Additionally, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• On your computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Looking forward to your response and thanks for working with us! 🤝

0 Kudos

eddiesean
Local Performer

I don't know why but I am unable to see the seed artist list from my "Alternativity" station on the Pandora website. I am trying to remove two unwanted artists - Nickelback (dumb brother secretly added it as a joke) and Matt Maeson. Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @eddiesean!

I've moved your post to an existing thread under Removing Variety from a Station.

To remove any seeds, please check out the accepted solution in this thread for instructions on how to do so. However, we are aware that some folks are experiencing issues on their station's backstage pages recently.

I've noted your experience and passed that info along to our internal ticket so that our engineers can take a look.

For now, I've removed those seeds (Nickelback & Matt Maeson) from your Alernativity station on my end.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

moosesharkrhino
Local Performer

having the same problem w/ the website on chrome for windows.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@moosesharkrhino I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (11/03/22): Hi everyone 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this issue and for sharing your experience.

Our engineers believe this issue has now been resolved. 

Please try again, and let us know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

LewisState
Local Performer

Everything is working fine now. Thank you very much.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it, @LewisState.

Thanks so much for confirming those details. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JessicaJane525
Underground

I recently started having this problem as well. It has not been resolved. I am using Chrome web browser. I tried restarting Chrome, deleting browser history, removing pop-up block. 

0 Kudos

FredSoDak
Local Performer

I am also having the problem of not being able to see All Thumbs Up or Down & the Seeds for any of my stations.  Using both Firefox & Edge browsers on Win10.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FredSoDak Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

0 Kudos

karalivbus
Diamond in the Rough

Since last week when I click on My Collection, then any station, then 'See All Thumbs Up' I get:

Something Went Wrong

This has been occurring since last week on all my stations? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karalivbus I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: Something went wrong error when viewing station details

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

Thumbs up total dissappears after signing up for free trial of Premium

Usually, when I click on a station, it shows the total number of thumbs-up for that particular station underneath the title. After signing up for a free trial of Pandora Premium a few days ago, that number no longer shows up on the page. When I click on "See All Thumbs Up", it takes me to an error message ("Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page and if the problem continues, please come back and try again later.")

Will this issue resolve itself eventually (i.e. the number reappears and I can access thumb history), or is something terribly wrong (e.g. the data has been lost somehow)?

0 Kudos

shellyc808
Local Performer

I screwed up and added a word description for one of my stations to broaden the variety. Now I want to delete the description.  Every time I click the "see all" next to STATION CREATED FROM... I get a blue page "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" TRY refreshing.  Oh we did that.  Deleted cache cookies, restarted ... everything.  It will not allow me to see what my station was created from.  

Sooooo annoying have had this station since 2010.  Its a massage therapy station that I mostly LOVE however about once every 10 -20 songs I get a hip hop, techno song.  No bueno!! 

Does anyone know how to clear this something went wrong page??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@majfoalkbeopaza @shellyc808 I moved your posts over to this existing thread: Web: Something went wrong error when viewing station details

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

dotbang
Local Performer

On any of my station pages, if I click on "Station created from - see all" or "See all thumbs up" or "See all thumbs down," I get a "something went wrong" error and the blue error screen only disappears by completely reloading the page. This has been going on for weeks and happens with all of my stations as well as others not created by me. I've tried Chrome, Safari, and Edge with the same error. 

I really want to check the seeds and thumbs up because one of my stations (OST Radio) has started adding a bizarre mix of Spanish-language Christmas music, Chinese Communist anthems, and Italian and Vietnamese pop (I wish I were kidding) that are unrelated to the Korean OSTs and Kpop I seeded it with.