cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Song History

conniesmusic
Local Performer

I am currently on the free version of Pandora.  Is there a way for me to view recent listening history?  There is a song that played about 3 songs ago that I want to save; but can't get to it to find out the artist and name of song.  (I believe the paid version has a BACK button but the free version does not.  Wondering if there is a way to view history somehow on my current version.  Thank you! 

Labels (2)
2 Replies

@conniesmusic you can contact one of these great people who would love to help you.

@AdamPandora,@AlyssaPandora@TannerPandora,@GeraldPandora@ShannonPandora, and @ErickPandora one of them will answer your question (questions).

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @conniesmusic. 👋

Thanks so much for post around this. 

We don't actually save a list of the content from each of your listening sessions, as this would use a lot of memory (for any tier, free or paid).

However, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played tracks on your station. From the Now Playing screen, hover over the album art and click View Session History. Then click the left or right arrow to scroll through the recently played tracks.

From the album art you can thumb up, thumb down, or replay songs.

If you would like to keep an ongoing list of the songs that you really enjoy in order to purchase them later, you can give the track a thumbs up.

You can also view your changes in your Thumbs Up  list under your profile.

++

In the meantime, you may be interested in upvoting this existing idea: Make Listening History Available

To upvote this idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request.

For more information about how feature requests work on the community, check out: Feature Request Policy & FAQs

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)