Far too many times when  I log in I have to repeat all info . WHY? Frustrating

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

ou should remain signed in to Pandora on your computer as long as you aren't manually signing out.

Thanks for following up, @Terry1746.

I moved your post over to the Desktop space since this issue sound specific to your computer.

If you're having to sign in each time you open Pandora, here are a few things to check:

• In your browser, make sure you don't have a setting selected that deletes your cookies or browsing history upon exit.
  • Are you using the add-on/extensions Better Privacy or Flashblock? If so, make sure to allow Pandora within them, so you won't be signed out automatically.
  • Are you using CCleaner or ATF to remove temporary files from your machine?
  • Are you running security software such as Norton Internet Security? Some of those suites do "cookie cleaning," which might cause this.

Let me know what you find.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terry1746 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Is the issue that your log-in credentials aren't saving on your device, and you are forced to enter your username and password whenever you want to listen to Pandora?

If so, is this happening on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Terry1746
Local Performer
My log-in credentials are not saving. It is happening on a Windows computer
and I am using the website through the Google browser.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

ou should remain signed in to Pandora on your computer as long as you aren't manually signing out.

Thanks for following up, @Terry1746.

I moved your post over to the Desktop space since this issue sound specific to your computer.

If you're having to sign in each time you open Pandora, here are a few things to check:

• In your browser, make sure you don't have a setting selected that deletes your cookies or browsing history upon exit.
  • Are you using the add-on/extensions Better Privacy or Flashblock? If so, make sure to allow Pandora within them, so you won't be signed out automatically.
  • Are you using CCleaner or ATF to remove temporary files from your machine?
  • Are you running security software such as Norton Internet Security? Some of those suites do "cookie cleaning," which might cause this.

Let me know what you find.

0 Kudos