Terry1746
Local Performer

Far too many times when  I log in I have to repeat all info . WHY? Frustrating

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

ou should remain signed in to Pandora on your computer as long as you aren't manually signing out.

Thanks for following up, @Terry1746.

I moved your post over to the Desktop space since this issue sound specific to your computer.

If you're having to sign in each time you open Pandora, here are a few things to check:

• In your browser, make sure you don't have a setting selected that deletes your cookies or browsing history upon exit.
  • Are you using the add-on/extensions Better Privacy or Flashblock? If so, make sure to allow Pandora within them, so you won't be signed out automatically.
  • Are you using CCleaner or ATF to remove temporary files from your machine?
  • Are you running security software such as Norton Internet Security? Some of those suites do "cookie cleaning," which might cause this.

Let me know what you find.

Adam | Community Moderator

Come join in on the fun: It's Spooky Season Let's make a playlist together! ‌
New music alert!: Picks of the Week (10.21.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@Terry1746 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Is the issue that your log-in credentials aren't saving on your device, and you are forced to enter your username and password whenever you want to listen to Pandora?

If so, is this happening on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Terry1746
Local Performer
My log-in credentials are not saving. It is happening on a Windows computer
and I am using the website through the Google browser.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

ou should remain signed in to Pandora on your computer as long as you aren't manually signing out.

Thanks for following up, @Terry1746.

I moved your post over to the Desktop space since this issue sound specific to your computer.

If you're having to sign in each time you open Pandora, here are a few things to check:

• In your browser, make sure you don't have a setting selected that deletes your cookies or browsing history upon exit.
  • Are you using the add-on/extensions Better Privacy or Flashblock? If so, make sure to allow Pandora within them, so you won't be signed out automatically.
  • Are you running security software such as Norton Internet Security? Some of those suites do "cookie cleaning," which might cause this.

Let me know what you find.

0 Kudos

wb6qdi
Local Performer

How can I get Pandora to remember my email address and password so it starts playing when I load Pandora on my Windows 11 desktop?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @wb6qdi. 👋

I moved your post over this existing thread to keep everything organized: Web: Won't stay signed in

Based on the accepted solution, here are a few things to check:

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!
0 Kudos