cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We can't find any more music to play on your station right now."

bnstarr90
Local Performer

This error message comes on after like 25 minutes of playing my shuffled stations. I have probably 20+ stations and now all of a sudden I "thumbs down" 3 songs and Pandora can't fine anymore music for me to play?? I call complete BS. I am sick of this error message for the amount of money I pay a month. 

Again - over 20 stations to shuffle through and you can't find anymore music????????

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos
42 Replies

jk6
Underground

It's not directly after skipping songs, but it's when that specific commercial comes on, which happened last time too.  I'll check on a different browser this afternoon.

Thanks!

ahancox
Local Performer

I also get the same error when using Chrome. No music will play at all. And it appears to be every station I try. I get similar issues when trying to play music through my iPhone. It's been like this for the last 3 or 4 days. 

0 Kudos

niez667
Underground

Hi Alyssa,

Everything has been working fine since the resolution on the 8th July, but today I opened Pandora and I'm getting the same issue again on all my stations. Please help!!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ahancox @niez667. 👋

I made a small change. Could you try now and let me know if that error message continues to pop up?

Thanks for your patience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

niez667
Underground

Thank you! It's working fine now 😁👌🙏

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome, @niez667. 👍

Thanks for letting me know. Happy listening! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

pblashki
Underground

I've got the same issue "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."

Across all my stations on both my android phone (listen in the car) and my laptop (PC). I've tried almost all my stations and have the same above error message for the last day.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @pblashki. 👋

Thanks for letting me know. I've made a small change to your account.

Could you try again, and let me know if the error messages appears? 🎧

0 Kudos

niez667
Underground

It's happened AGAIN! All my stations. Less than a month of listening. I have cancelled my subscription as this is happening too often now. Any idea if there will be a permanent fix? Thank you

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@niez667 Thanks for the update. This has been corrected and shouldn't happen again. 

Could you confirm whether this is happening this morning/today?

niez667
Underground

Hi Alyssa, sorry for the delay. It seems to be ok for now. Fingers crossed it's a permanent fix 🤞🤞 Thanks once again for your help 🙏

vickigirl1
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. Using chrome, shuffling all stations, it's randomly stopped playing after an ad after about 3 hours of playing. I refreshed the page, and that error came up. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vickigirl1 Thanks for writing in and sorry that message keeps popping up.

I'm sure we can get the tunes flowing again. Can you answer a couple questions for me?

1. Where are you listening (home, work, or on the go)?
  2. Is this happening on all your stations or just one?
  3. Are you using Pandora Modes when experiencing this issue?
  4. Is this happening when on Wi-Fi or cellular data?
  5. Does this occur on all your devices or just one?

This will give me a better sense of what's causing this, and we can go from there.

Let me know what you find out.

0 Kudos

vickigirl1
Local Performer

In response to your questions:It's my work PC, using google chrome with computer internet. No cellular or wifi.I had all stations on shuffle (over 15 stations, different genres, different artists). That SHOULD give me thousands of songs to hear over decades of music, instead I only ever hear the same few hundred songs over and over and over and over every day. Never any variety, despite a boat load of variety mixed in. So to have the website tell me it can't find any more music to play, on a music streaming site, with almost no limitations on what it is allowed to play, is preposterous. I've only noticed it on my work PC, and that's because it's the primary place I use it. I used to pay for pandora to hear whatever where ever, but when the mix of music started to become the same few top hits from a handful of artists, I stopped paying, and limited the bulk of my listening to work. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vickigirl1 Can you please try reproducing the issue with the error message appearing?

Once it appears, please grab a screenshot, and send that in a reply to this message.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

niez667
Underground

Hi Alyssa, it's been working great for over a month and I've been listening every day. I was even thinking of resubscribing.... And yesterday I received the same message on all my stations again 😞

0 Kudos

gjw1
Local Performer

This is happening on my android phone for all my stations except for Thumbprint and Classics for Studying and Instrumentals for Studying (these are Pandora stations) since the New Year.

Can you help?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @gjw1. 👋

Could you try again now? I've made a small change to your account.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

Jafajoe
Local Performer

Hey guy, same problem here, can listen to music on shuffle, but all my stations say we can't find anymore music to play, this is on Chrome macbook or station not available on ipad or iphone. Thought I'd try the month free promo to see if this would help but no 😞 

looking at these posts it seems like the moderator has to change settings on separate accounts ? why is this, should it not be an overall fix? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Jafajoe. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this, and sorry for the trouble.

I have reported this over to the appropriate team.

We appreciate your patience while this is addressed. 🎧

0 Kudos