cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A certain Song no longer part of my station

darin333
Local Performer

I listen to Pandora from 8am-5pm M-F so I get a lot of "air time", and notice certain songs play every couple of days.  I have a certain song that used to play every couple of days, but I've noticed it hasn't played in a couple of months, if not more.  I try to search for the song but can't find it.  

Anyone have suggestions?

4 Replies

darin333 you can reach out to any of these four. They are the moderator's for Pandora. @ErickPandora , @AdamPandora , @TannerPandora @AlyssaPandora , just click on one and they will steer you in the right direction in recovering your song (songs). Wish you the best. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@darin333 Is it possible you may have accidentally gave that track a Thumbs Down on your station?

Doing so would prevent it from playing again on that specific station.

If you'd like me to take a closer look, let me know the name of the station, as well as the name of that particular song.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

darin333
Local Performer

I am almost positive I didn't thumbs-down the song. 

Station is John Digweed

Song is "A State of Trance 2013 (On The Beach: Full Continuous DJ Mix)" by Armin Van Buuren

I was able to find the song on YouTube, but sure would love to have it part of my mix on Pandora!

Thanks for your reply...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@darin333 I took a look at your John Digweed Radio station and you are correct - it doesn't look like you've thumbed down that particular track.

So there is still a chance that it will play on your station.

That being said, there's no way to control when or how often particular songs will play on free Pandora or Pandora Plus, so there isn't a clear cut way of getting that track to play during your listening session. Because of our licenses, we have to limit the predictability of a certain song or artist from playing on those services.

For complete control of what you hear on Pandora, try Pandora Premium. It combines our industry leading internet radio service with on-demand listening and easy playlist generation.

Alternatively, you can start a complimentary session simply by searching our library for a song or album, and clicking play. This will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy content on-demand.

With Pandora Premium, you can also create customized playlists where you can pick and choose what songs you want to include during your listening session.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos