Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Braeden7!

Welcome to the community 🎧

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized.

To create a station on the web:

1. In the Search tool at the top of your screen enter an artist, song, composer or genre.
  2. Then click the appropriate search result (it may help to filter your results by Station).
  3. From a source's backstage page click Start Station to add the station to your collection.

You can also use Browse to view station and playlist suggestions picked just for you.

You can find Browse next to My Collection on the home screen of our website.

To create stations on your mobile device or any other device:

Visit our related articles for information about how to create stations or use Pandora on iOS devicesAndroid devices, or other popular devices.

Enjoy the tunes!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

26 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Braeden7!

Welcome to the community 🎧

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized.

To create a station on the web:

1. In the Search tool at the top of your screen enter an artist, song, composer or genre.
  2. Then click the appropriate search result (it may help to filter your results by Station).
  3. From a source's backstage page click Start Station to add the station to your collection.

You can also use Browse to view station and playlist suggestions picked just for you.

You can find Browse next to My Collection on the home screen of our website.

To create stations on your mobile device or any other device:

Visit our related articles for information about how to create stations or use Pandora on iOS devicesAndroid devices, or other popular devices.

Enjoy the tunes!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Lendym
Local Performer

Smiley Happy

Andreahibner
Local Performer

Find podocast--howard stern & music.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Andreahibner I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Creating stations and finding music:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create new music stations. 

Howard Stern Podcast:

We were very happy to offer the Howard Stern: 19 from 2019 podcast series for a limited time.

Because this was a limited time offer, the content will no longer available when searching our library. However, listeners who have already added this content to their collection will continue to have the ability to listen to those episodes.

If you’ve enjoyed listening to Howard Stern’s interviews with top celebrities on Pandora, then you’ll love the exclusive programming offered only through SiriusXM. Please visit SiriusXM to learn more.

We really appreciate your support and thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

Portrey
Local Performer

I have read the instructions on Pandora on creating a new station/artist. Anyone have instructions that make sense?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Portrey thanks for posting. I've moved your message to an existing thread, How to create a station, to keep things organized.

Maybe I can help out. Let me know the type of device you're using and where you're having trouble with creating a station. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

wing2nutts
Local Performer

I am unable to create a station for the artist "Monday6" the start station is grey'd out.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @wing2nutts! Thanks for posting.

I'll let our Artist Support team know about 'Monday6'. Please try creating a station in about a week. 

If you're still having trouble, let us know. 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jsaiya
Local Performer

1. Is there a way to create a station on the Android app?  The help pages for Android don't have a section for creating a station.

2.  I tried using the Pandora website on my Android, but the only thing it does is open the Pandora app.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jsaiya To start listening on your Android device and create a station, check out this help page article for instructions.

To listen on your Android device, you'll need to use the app - you won't be able to stream Pandora through your mobile browser.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

alohamickie
Local Performer

Why can't I add a station without subscribing to Premium? I have been a Plus user for 2 decades.

I have added many stations to my collection, including very recently. Today I tried to add BrunuhVille and I am informed that I must upgrade to Premium.  ???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alohamickie I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station

You should still be able to add stations to your collection.

If you are on a computer, you will need to click on the Start Station icon:

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 5.22.31 AM.png

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

SlowHand69
Local Performer

Just want to listen to music

Bob swagger and the silver bullet band, eagles,. Ccw, leonard skinner janis joplin journy, bad company, glen frey

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SlowHand69 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create new music stations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

essence668
Local Performer

Please fix the option to start a new station. I click on it and it no longer works

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@essence668 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create new music stations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

gardenias4me2
Local Performer

How can I create multiple stations based on my various types of music that I like?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gardenias4me2! Welcome to community.

I moved your post over to an existing thread in our support boards - How to create a station

The best way to explore Pandora and create a station (or to listen to any type of content) is to search our library and further filter your results.

You can view @AlyssaPandora accepted solution above for specific steps on how to create a station from mobile or web.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Smokegt
Local Performer

How come I have to watch an add before I can play a new station, I am using the plus subscription. It used to allow for you to search and play new stations. Even if I watch the adds it still doesn’t save the station to my stations. I don’t like this newer version. 

0 Kudos