cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Pandora Free?

Blackdollbaby30
Local Performer

I'm searching for a great free mp3 site please let me know! I listen to everything except country. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blackdollbaby30 When creating a Pandora account, you will automatically be set up with our free, ad-supported service by default.

While we do offer different subscription levels that you can sign up for (Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family), they are completely optional.

At the moment it looks like your account is currently signed up for one of our free trials to Pandora Premium.

If you don't want to be automatically billed for this after your trial is over, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. You can find instructions on how to cancel your trial before it renews here: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

We're happy to have listeners whether they are paid or free, but I hope this helps to clarify.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies

cqubed12
Local Performer

Isn't there still an option to get free Pandora music? 

It used to include commercials, I believe.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @cqubed12 yes, ad-supported Pandora is still available, upgrading to a paid subscription is completely optional. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Haverfordwest
Opening Act

@cqubed12 Pandora is free if you don't upgrade. Just have to listen to ads. 

dtweedy1222
Local Performer

Is Pandora a free App for music?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dtweedy1222. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community organized.

Yes, the Pandora app is free as @TannerPandora mentioned in this thread.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other account / subscription related questions. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blackdollbaby30 When creating a Pandora account, you will automatically be set up with our free, ad-supported service by default.

While we do offer different subscription levels that you can sign up for (Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family), they are completely optional.

At the moment it looks like your account is currently signed up for one of our free trials to Pandora Premium.

If you don't want to be automatically billed for this after your trial is over, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. You can find instructions on how to cancel your trial before it renews here: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

We're happy to have listeners whether they are paid or free, but I hope this helps to clarify.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos

croozone
Local Performer

Can I still listen to Pandora for free or do I have to pay whenever I want to listen?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@croozone I moved your post over to this existing thread: Is Pandora Free?

At the moment your account is set to our free, ad-supported service.

We offer trials of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family, but they are purely optional.

You can always reject these trial offers, or if you do decide to check out a trial but don't want to be automatically billed, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. (If you need help doing that, let me know.)

0 Kudos

Tattooedmamma60
Local Performer

Is pandora free? Because I saw the word subscribe what does that mean.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tattooedmamma60 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Is Pandora Free?

We offer trials of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium and Pandora Premium Family, but they are purely optional.

You can always reject these trial offers, or if you do decide to check out a trial but don't want to be automatically billed, simply turn off auto-renewal so you aren't charged at its conclusion. (If you need help doing that, let me know.)

0 Kudos

Edna
Local Performer

This new. One  i like.  Old

0 Kudos

Jcole
Underground

can you get a free membership

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jcole I moved your post over to this existing thread: Is Pandora Free?

0 Kudos

Harleyray_bynet
Local Performer

Is this totally free?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harleyray_bynet I moved your post over to this existing thread: Is Pandora Free?

Yes - at the moment your account is set to our free, ad-supported service.

0 Kudos