cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection disappeared from account

Dromeo0404
Local Performer

I have been creating playlists since Pandora started and last night, everything I've put together disappeared. I don't see any playlists under my collection now. How do I get them back? I'm devastated.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Dromeo0404 

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it looks like you may have more than one Pandora account.

This account was created in 2018, only has 4 stations, with the last station added back in 2019.

I would check any other email address that you have that could have been used to create a Pandora account. If you're still having trouble, I can escalate to our Listener Care team for further assist you.

Let me know.

Note: Please do not post any private information such as email address, phone numbers or mailing addresses directly on community.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Dromeo0404 

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it looks like you may have more than one Pandora account.

This account was created in 2018, only has 4 stations, with the last station added back in 2019.

I would check any other email address that you have that could have been used to create a Pandora account. If you're still having trouble, I can escalate to our Listener Care team for further assist you.

Let me know.

Note: Please do not post any private information such as email address, phone numbers or mailing addresses directly on community.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dromeo0404
Local Performer

I have checked all of my other emails. I am assuming that you can see the other account/accounts and I would like assistance to restore it/log into it. I've been collecting my Pandora stations and songs for years and am lost without my music. Thank you!

apologies, I meant accounts/stations/collections 😉

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dromeo0404 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos