cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Version of Song Not Showing Up on Add Variety

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

When I try to add the original version of "Plastic Love" by Mariya Takeuchi to a station I have, only the remixed versions show up. I don't want the remixes, I want the original. I know the original exists on Pandora because it's right there on the album. If I wanted to create an original station from the song, I could do it from there. But I want to add it to an existing station. I am prevented from doing so by its failure to appear on the search query where it says "Find an artist or song to add to this station."

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

Today, things looked different. The problem has been solved.

majfoalkbeopaza_0-1645122166512.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

@majfoalkbeopaza you need to check to see if the original is available for private collection, it may only be available to be heard on the station. I hope this helps. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

As mentioned, the original is available for collection and it is possible to create a station from it by going to the song page. It only fails to show up when adding to an existing station.

@majfoalkbeopaza reach out to these people who will give you the help you need.

@AdamPandora , @AlyssaPandora, @TannerPandora, and @ErickPandora they will direct you. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@majfoalkbeopaza I took a look at your Plastic Love and stuff station, and do see you were able to add the track as variety:

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 5.21.27 AM.png

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

"Plastic Love and stuff" is not the station I was trying to add the song to - it's a new station I created by going to the song page. The station I was trying to add it to is called "...ARIZONA STORY...! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)". This is what it looks like when I try to add the song (as you can see, only the remixes show up in the search):

majfoalkbeopaza_0-1644958958797.png

0 Kudos

majfoalkbeopaza
Underground

Today, things looked different. The problem has been solved.

majfoalkbeopaza_0-1645122166512.png

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @majfoalkbeopaza. Glad to hear that this issue was resolved.

Hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos