cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - 09/27/21: Unable to select Custom or Shuffle All in Shuffle mode

JoshBranJones
Diamond in the Rough

Well, I am continuing to have trouble with Shuffle @AlyssaPandora 

As for me and my account, Shuffle Options continue to be ignored; even if I’m just trying to shuffle 2 or 3 stations like I used to, Pandora continues to Shuffle All Stations.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
70 Replies

skmain3
Local Performer

Is there an update to this shuffle issue as we are not able to shuffle any of our stations and it will not let us create a custom shuffle either.  We cannot even check the boxes for stations.

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skmain3 I definitely understand your frustration

I can assure you that this is something our engineering team is actively looking into.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and added your feedback to the ticket we have open with them as well.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jlagrotta1211. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. Our engineering team is aware of this, and they are currently working on it. 

Please check out @AdamPandora's recent update in this post. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 09/27/21:

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

We believe this issue is now resolved.

If you are still unable to make edits to your custom shuffle selections, please try signing out and signing back in.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Openwyd
Local Performer
Issue appears to be resolved.
Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @Openwyd. 😁

0 Kudos

skmain3
Local Performer

Good morning,
We can now select which stations we want to listen to however, the stations will not shuffle.
Thank you

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skmain3 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

JoshBranJones
Diamond in the Rough

(Just here to state that this issue has not been resolved for me 🥲 But again, that seems to be because of my unique stations. Hope it's fixed for others though.)

0 Kudos

hirshy_bar
Local Performer

I am also having this same issue on my pc.  It has someone else's name s a the shuffle list and will not let me select the station I want it to shuffle through.  When I try to thumbs up a song it says I can't because it is a shared station.."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hirshy_bar Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos