cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove thumbed up songs from Profile

Kchikosky
Local Performer

I have songs that my daughter must have given thumbs up to and I have since removed the station. Now I cannot add the station because I don’t know which one so I cannot remove the songs from my thumbs section. So why can I not just go into My Profile and then click on Thumbs and then left swipe to delete the song?

Labels (1)
12 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kchikosky Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the track you are seeing in your profile that you are unable to delete?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Kchikosky
Local Performer

Sure, but I'm just asking a simple question in that wouldn't it make sense to be able to left swipe from the thumbed up songs to delete them?  It is Pompeii to Hollaback Girl but the ones I cannot remove specifically are the Jason Derulo ones.  I added his station and still can't remove them.

Pandora.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Kchikosky.

Can you also send me a screenshot of your profile screen if you hit the "back" button?

I'd like to see what number is showing above THUMBS on that screen.

I ask because when I look at your profile on web, I see 176 thumbs listed on your profile:

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.41.29 AM.png

However, in the screenshot you sent, I see it says 232 thumbs. 

Thanks again for the help with this!

0 Kudos

stacieny2
Local Performer

what exactly was the solution here?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stacieny2 There has not been a solution to this issue yet.

It looks like we are still waiting for some additional information to come in from @Kchikosky.

This being said, if you are also running into this issue, I'm happy to help look into it further.

Please send me:

• a screenshot of the track you are seeing in your profile that you are unable to delete
  • a screenshot of the playlist after tapping on it to open it (similar to the one @Kchikosky sent me)
  • a screenshot of your profile screen 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

gbainbridge
Local Performer

Bumping this thread.... this is a problem.

I removed all the thumbed-up songs from every single one of my stations, but my Profile page shows I have 495 thumbed-up songs.  The UI on this page gives no method for removing these.  I have to listen to the same stuff over and over and over and over and over....   Is my only solution to scrap this account and set up a new one???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gbainbridge Our engineering team was able to remove a majority of the thumb ratings showing in your profile and bring that count down.

It looks like 4 are still showing in your profile.

Thanks for your patience as they continue to look into removing those that are still remaining.

0 Kudos

coolhouse
Opening Act

I have the same issue, how is it resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coolhouse Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the track(s) you are seeing in your profile that you are unable to delete?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

flyby421
Local Performer
Switch to Apple Music or another company, that is what I had to do. Paying a premium and still having limits was no go for me.
0 Kudos

davidanahi909
Local Performer

How can I delete my thumbs up that appear in my profile can't delete old songs ?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @davidanahi909 

Happy to take a closer look. Can you tell me which thumbed up tracks you're trying to remove?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos