cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing content by email/mobile

SharonD
Opening Act

There used to be an easy way to send (share) a station by sending an email link to the email that the recipient uses for Pandora. Now, it seems the only option is to share to Facebook or Twitter.  If I "copy link" the recipient says it just takes her to Pandora.com and not the specific station.

I want to send my favorite station to a friend with a Pandora account.  How do I do that?  And why was that option removed?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
66 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Indictive I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share content with another person.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Indictive
Opening Act

Thank you Adam! You are on top of things. Thanks again.

It amazes me how SO many people can be SO wrong every Single day. Larry Frederick

daleastump
Local Performer

I need help that not on your stupid list!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

kimbathelion
Local Performer

I want to buy an album online and I thought I could have it just downloaded to my Pandora account, but there's a disclaimer saying a purchase will be sent to my email then I'll somehow have to add it to my Pandora account.  Is this something I can do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimbathelion This is not currently a feature, however I recommend upvoting this existing Idea to express your interest in getting it added to the service: Import my own music / Upload music from other streaming platforms

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

angusinmaine
Local Performer

Hello Adam and thank you in advance for your help.

I am considering upgrading to the family plan so we can have multiple devices playing different music.

What I am wondering is if it is possible to move more than 1 song, channel, or item at a time.  What I need to do is copy my entire playlist, artist list, channels, etcetera to the new accounts.  Doing so one item at a time would take a very long time in my case.

I am hoping it can be done with one operation in order to get all the devices with identical data, at least to start.

Thank you!  Bruce

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi Bruce (@angusinmaine)!

Welcome to community! @AdamPandora is currently away, but I'll do my best to help out.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately, there isn't a way to bulk share your entire library. We do have feedback around this type of feature in our Ideas Board. Feel free to give it a vote by tapping on the heart.

In the meantime, if you decide to upgrade to the Family Plan and want to share content with additional accounts, I would recommend the Copy Link feature. This would probably be better done on a computer.

My suggestion is to copy the link to a station or playlist you'd like to share, and paste that link into an document or email that you can save for yourself later. Then, be sure to sign into the Pandora account you'd like to share to, go back to the doc and click the link to open and save. 

While I understand this is not ideal, I hope it helps.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos