Sageone73
Underground

Why are some of my collected songs unavailable or grayed out 

Labels (2)
50 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BettyBoop44 If you are on a computer you should be able to delete any unavailable albums by clicking on the three dots and selecting Remove from your collection:

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 4.25.45 AM.png

I've removed the one showing in the screenshot for you on my end.

Let me know if there are any others you need help deleting.

0 Kudos

RylieButcher
Local Performer

Why did some of my songs recently start saying “only available for radio playback.”? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @RylieButcher 

Welcome to community!

I moved your message over to an existing thread - Songs are Unavailable / Radio Only. Please checkout the posted accepted solution for more info.

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jkski3232
Local Performer

Album won't play saying only in radio play?

0 Kudos

Trevor1
On the Rise

Which album? 

0 Kudos

Jkski3232
Local Performer
8ball mag coming out hard

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android<>
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jkski3232 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Songs are Unavailable / Radio Only

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song. 

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

cockerdogs
Local Performer

I am losing songs and artists from my collection.  about one of four of the songs/artists have been grayed out.  Is there anything that can be done to restore them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cockerdogs I moved your post over to this existing thread: Songs are Unavailable / Radio Only

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song. 

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

If there are any specific songs or albums you'd like to see become available again in the future, please post your suggestions on this thread: Music Suggestions

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

PXRSCHE
Local Performer

I’ve found that quite a few songs I listen to have become labeled unavailable. Some have disappeared and I’m not certain but I’m quite sure that they shouldn’t be affected by licensing as I know they are original songs. Just thought I’d ask and see what’s up since I really miss some of the songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PXRSCHE I moved your post over to this existing thread: Songs are Unavailable / Radio Only

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos