cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station inconsistency between devices

jkitty2020
Local Performer

I noticed recently that when I log in through the app on my smart tv, a few of my favorite stations were missing. So I logged out...then back in....thinking an update was needed, but nothing changed and those stations were still missing. 

So I logged into my account through my computer to compare and there they were --- alive and well. I'm listening to one of them right now. 

Any thoughts as to why there is such a big different between the devices?

Does it have to do with my smart tv? 

Thanks in advance for your input!

j.kitty2020

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @jkitty202! Thanks for posting.

There is a 250 station limit on all accounts, free or paid.  Due to the millions of registered Pandora accounts in our database, these station limits help our systems manage the high amount of user data.

Please note some that older consumer electronic devices and car stereos are not optimized for the new station limit and will still be subject to the previous limit of 95-100 station. 

I checked, and I see 138 stations on your account. 

Are you able to search for the station on your TV and play it? Also,  after listening on your computer, did the station show on your list on the TV?

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @jkitty202! Thanks for posting.

There is a 250 station limit on all accounts, free or paid.  Due to the millions of registered Pandora accounts in our database, these station limits help our systems manage the high amount of user data.

Please note some that older consumer electronic devices and car stereos are not optimized for the new station limit and will still be subject to the previous limit of 95-100 station. 

I checked, and I see 138 stations on your account. 

Are you able to search for the station on your TV and play it? Also,  after listening on your computer, did the station show on your list on the TV?

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

jkitty2020
Local Performer

Hello Tanner, 

Currently, I have 94 stations on my TV.  So maybe that is why I am missing stations....because of the 'older' device limit. And no, it doesn't show on my TV even though it's streaming from my computer. 

I can't believe that 'older' is 5 years. That's how long ago I purchased my tv --- which was brand new at the time. So crazy. 

Thanks for your help!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jkitty2020 We're always happy to help.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎

0 Kudos