Local Performer

Can I combine all of my thumbs up to one station or playlist

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Doubleozervin Sounds like you're talking about Thumbprint Radio. 

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

You can find more info about Thumbprint Radio on our help page, including how to add it to your station list. 

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Doubleozervin Sounds like you're talking about Thumbprint Radio. 

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

You can find more info about Thumbprint Radio on our help page, including how to add it to your station list. 

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

3500-8260180020
Local Performer

Create 'My Collection' list of songs liked through the years, that can be played as a station....

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3500-8260180020 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I recommend checking out Thumbprint Radio

You can add Thumbprint Radio to your stations by searching for it or clicking here.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos

pippayeah
Local Performer

Hello!! I would like to make a thumbs up station, but I'm not a paying member. Is it possible for me to make one?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pippayeah I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Thumbprint Radio

You do have access to Thumbprint Radio with the free service.

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

You can add Thumbprint Radio to your stations by searching for it or clicking here.

Enjoy the music! 🎧

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

How do I get my thumbprint radio station? Is it any different than shuffling all my stations?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: Thumbprint Radio

I do see you were able to add Thumbprint Radio to your collection.

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AnitaLov3
Local Performer

What is thumbprint. Also can someone add a song to my station or tumbsup 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnitaLov3 There isn't currently a way for us to add songs or thumbs up to your station for you.

To address your question about Thumbprint Radio:

You can add Thumbprint Radio to your stations by searching for it or by visiting the Pandora website.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

LBRADF
Local Performer

Does the Thumps Up Station play thumbs up across all users and Thumbprint Station play just my thumbs up? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LBRADF Thumbprint Radio plays both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations - not from all users.

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos