cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Up still show in profile for deleted stations

joshrodgers
Local Performer

Hey there,

I've been listening to Pandora free for a while and just recently gave premium a shot. I am liking it, but I have a question regarding my thumbs up...

I have 14 thumbs up, I started with 17, but was able to go to my stations and choose edit to remove some of them. What I want to do is remove all 14 so I have 0 thumbs up, I have checked all of my stations and I have no thumbs up with those stations, so I might have gave a thumbs up to songs on a different station a while back that I deleted from my account. Aside from the stations, I do not have any playlists that could potentially cause this issue.

Is there a way to either restore deleted stations, so I can delete those thumbs up or is there another way that I do not know of to take care of them? I have looked through the website and the app, but cannot seem to find a way.

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
28 Replies

KC8419
Local Performer

When I go to profile then click thumbs there are songs there that I want to remove. Ive went through all the collected stations and cannot find the songs I want to remove. How do I remove them if I’ve removed the station already?  

I have an iPhone 11. I rarely listen on my computer.  There is no error.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @KC8419. 👋

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Also, could you share a couple examples of songs in which you'd like to remove the Thumbs Up rating?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

KC8419
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandora I’m going to my profile then thumbs and I see a list of songs.  The stations in my collection don’t have any of these songs as thumbs.  I went through each station one by one and checked. So how do you remove thumbs from a stain you’ve already removed and don’t know where it thumbed them? Screenshot of some of the songs in my thumbs.. 

BD2EEF77-D554-43AD-B4E4-08DE7C34F6DD.jpeg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @KC8419.

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number displayed.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

izzy0811
Local Performer

I deleted all my thumbs but when I go to my profile and ppl it says I have 0 thumbs but when I press the 0 it shows all the thumbs I have like I never deleted them when I did

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@izzy0811 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbs Up still show in profile for deleted stations

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

KeepOnRolling_2
Underground

I am having this exact same problem with my iPhone Pandora App.  No thumbs show up anywhere on a desk top web browser.  When I go to my iPhone Pandora App, I have "ghost" thumbs.   I have deleted all my thumbs from my current station collection (1 at a time), and when I go to my profile it says 0 thumbs.  However, under my profile,  but when I press the 0 (thumbs) it displays a list of thumbs.  I am guessing they are orphaned thumbs from stations that I have deleted.  I was able to remember one of the stations and re-collect it, so I could delete the thumb.  I have no idea where the other thumbs may have come from.  Anyway, if you could clear all my thumbs lists entirely, that would be great.  I just upgraded to premium, and I just want to start fresh with a clean thumbs list.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @KeepOnRolling_2 Welcome to community!

I've gone ahead and made a small change that should help. Go ahead and try again. In some cases you may need to sign out and back in again to refresh the connection with Pandora. Just be aware that if you do sign out, any offline content will be removed and will need to be downloaded again.

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

KeepOnRolling_2
Underground

They are cleared!  Thanks for the fast support!  😀