Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @fluffy1958. 👋

Nice to see you around the community!

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to the Other Devices section.

Activating Pandora on your Facebook Portal device:

• Tap the screen of your Portal device to activate the device's menu.
  • Swipe to the left to reveal the apps on your Portal.
  • Select Portal Apps and then Pandora. Then tap Connect Pandora to display a code that you can enter either at facebook.com/device, or within your Facebook app.

Once you've logged into Pandora on your Portal device, you can start future listening sessions either by finding Pandora in the Portal apps tray, or by asking Alexa to play one of your radio stations. 

++

Navigating Pandora on your Facebook Portal:

• To create a radio station on Pandora from your Portal device, open Pandora (either by asking Alexa* or tapping on the Portal screen and swiping to the left.)
  • If you'd prefer to search yourself, tap on the Create Station field to type in the name of an artist, song, or track you'd like to use to inspire the station.
  • If you'd rather use Alexa, simply ask Alexa to create the radio station for you. Keep in mind that Alexa can also skip songs, thumb your tracks, and play and pause your music. 
  • You can control your music playback at any time by swiping up from the bottom of the screen to display the music controls.

*If you need help setting up Alexa, let me know.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @fluffy1958. 👋

Nice to see you around the community!

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to the Other Devices section.

Activating Pandora on your Facebook Portal device:

• Tap the screen of your Portal device to activate the device's menu.
  • Swipe to the left to reveal the apps on your Portal.
  • Select Portal Apps and then Pandora. Then tap Connect Pandora to display a code that you can enter either at facebook.com/device, or within your Facebook app.

Once you've logged into Pandora on your Portal device, you can start future listening sessions either by finding Pandora in the Portal apps tray, or by asking Alexa to play one of your radio stations. 

++

Navigating Pandora on your Facebook Portal:

• To create a radio station on Pandora from your Portal device, open Pandora (either by asking Alexa* or tapping on the Portal screen and swiping to the left.)
  • If you'd prefer to search yourself, tap on the Create Station field to type in the name of an artist, song, or track you'd like to use to inspire the station.
  • If you'd rather use Alexa, simply ask Alexa to create the radio station for you. Keep in mind that Alexa can also skip songs, thumb your tracks, and play and pause your music. 
  • You can control your music playback at any time by swiping up from the bottom of the screen to display the music controls.

*If you need help setting up Alexa, let me know.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

nic2reasonstout
Local Performer

this was very helpful thanks.

bcowens
Local Performer

why does my pandora not communicate to this computer

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @bcowens Welcome to community.

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

sksjjs1020
Local Performer

pandora is not an option in apps.  can it be downloaded

0 Kudos