cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not responding on Hopper

crystaldragon
Underground

When I go to apps on my hopper and select Pandora it says playback stopped. My only options at that point are a screen to go to DVR or Live TV.

Please Help.

Shauna

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @crystaldragon! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. Are there any error message that come up? If so, what does it say?

In the meantime, let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @crystaldragon! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. Are there any error message that come up? If so, what does it say?

In the meantime, let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

crystaldragon
Underground

Hi Tanner,

Thank you so much for your help. Followed the instructions. Not only did it fix the problem with my hopper but now I am getting more much. There were several stations in my collection that I never heard music from. Now I'm hearing tracks from those stations for the first time. I would say 90% of what I'm hearing now is new!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad to hear that this helped. Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up, @crystaldragon.

Happy New Year and enjoy the tunes! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos