cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Digital - Can't Play Shuffle Station

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

I have a Grace Digital Radio. I get an error (playback stopped, an error occurred) with no error number. I want to play my Shuffle station.  Other stations are playing, but I can't get Shuffle to play. 

I completely reset my radio, put in all the wireless information, verified with Pandora.  This is a first.  I was listening to it just fine on my radio.  I went to Pandora site and removed one artist.  That is all I did.  Now I cannot play Shuffle station. 

I have turned the radio off and on a dozen times.  Shuffle produces an error with no information on what the error is.

I got this message after verifying with Pandora here:  All done. Your grace-digital is now ready to use Pandora.

All of your stations are available on your grace-digital, and any stations you create from your grace-digital will also be available on the web at Pandora.com. No, all my stations are not available!  I can't get Shuffle without an error.

On your website, I see this Shuffle Stations On but it is not working on my Grace Digital Mondo Elite radio. It says Playback Stopped an Error Occurred Please help! I have a subscription.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity, format & merged posts

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @tlspiegel1! Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation. Unfortunately, at this time, there are no troubleshooting steps to offer. 

Thanks for your patience while they look into this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tlspiegel1
Diamond in the Rough

It is fixed.  I went to my Collection on Pandora, and found Shuffle in the middle of the page and selected Shuffle All.  Thank you,

TannerPandora

Thanks for following up, @tlspiegel1. Happy to hear that you were able to resolve this. 🙌

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos