cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Set Up Pandora on Apple TV

BarryJ
Local Performer

How can I sign in to my pandora account with Apple TV?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @BarryJ. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space!

You can find the Pandora app for Apple TV in the App Store. Search for Pandora and click the Get arrow.

Since you have an active Pandora account already, you can either sign in with your email ,or sign in with an activation code.

If you sign in with an activation code, just go to pandora.com/apple from a browser on another device while leaving the activation screen up on your Apple TV. Enter the code you see on the TV, sign into your account, and your stations should appear on your Apple TV screen.

Note: If you're currently using the third generation of the Apple TV or older, you will not be able to use the Pandora app released for the new 4th generation Apple TV. However, you can use Airplay to stream Pandora from your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your Apple TV.

Hope this helps! 🎧
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

BarryJ
Local Performer

I have Apple TV 4 generation. I have pandora on 3 devices. I don’t know how to get pandora on my Apple TV I do have the pandora app on my Apple TV. I can’t get pandora on my Apple TV 

thanks Barryj 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @BarryJ

The steps on how to download Pandora on your Apple TV are in the above post @AlyssaPandora left - click here to view the post. 

If you're running into trouble with the steps can you let me know what is happening and which step you're having trouble with?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos