lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

jp317
Underground
Ha! That being said… I just opened my Sonos app, and selected Pandora and it started playing without having to sign in again. We’ll see if I get the announcement that Pandora is playing on another device. I’m wondering why, if you signed me out of all devices, did I not need to sign in again?
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

That's odd, @jp317. I do see a fresh log in from yesterday, it may have taken longer but not sure.

If you do receive the message again, can you take note of the time and date. I can take a closer look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lache99
Local Performer

Can u plz do this to my account too !! Other stations keep coming up with I don’t listen too .. someone has my information 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lache99 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
0 Kudos

cenic7579
Local Performer

Is there any way that I can be logged of all devices as well? 

0 Kudos

ajmatherson
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,

Can you please remove all existing users/devices from my account.  I am not sure who is using it.  I have updated my password but until other devices are logged off, they can continue to use.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cenic7579 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajmatherson I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

80504cc
Local Performer

Can you please help me with this? There is a device on my account that I need off

itspeer2012
Local Performer

Hello Tanner will you please log me out of all devices. I see stations that I never use on my recent lists

0 Kudos

ajmatherson
Local Performer

Thanks bunches!!

0 Kudos

sherinochoa
Local Performer

Please remove all devices from my account as well!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sherinochoa@itspeer2012 and @80504cc! Thanks for posting to community.

@sherinochoa and @itspeer2012 looks like you've reached out to our User Support team as well and they helped you out. If you have further questions, please respond directly to their email.

@80504cc! I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

raemariposa
Local Performer

Hi there, can you sign me out of all devices as well? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@raemariposa I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password to something new and not easily guessed.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

sotired
Local Performer

Please could you also log me out of all devices.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sotired I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password to something new and not easily guessed.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

0 Kudos

8ashbrook
Local Performer

Please could you also log me out of all devices.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @8ashbrook. 👋

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantly, we appreciate your patience.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

IAmEnergy
Local Performer

Hi there, Can you please remove all devices from my account as well? Thank You

0 Kudos