cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora freezes TV

Pete5
Local Performer

Pandora will stop working on my tv, actually shut the volume off to the entire tv. I have to unplug/plug in the cable box in order for my tv to work again. However, I have no stoppage on my computer nor my phone.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Pete5! Welcome to community. 👋

I see that you've also reached out to our User Support team through email. To curb any confusion or duplicate troubleshooting steps I would recommend following up with them by replying directly to their email.

If your issue has been resolved feel free to post any helpful troubleshooting steps for other users that may have a similar experience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Pete5! Welcome to community. 👋

I see that you've also reached out to our User Support team through email. To curb any confusion or duplicate troubleshooting steps I would recommend following up with them by replying directly to their email.

If your issue has been resolved feel free to post any helpful troubleshooting steps for other users that may have a similar experience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lilmama1234
Local Performer

I have been trying to  connect  Pandora to the  TV  it's not  letting me 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lilmama1234 What is the make and model of your TV?

Also, is there already a Pandora app pre-installed on that device, and you are having trouble signing in with your email and password?

Let me know.

0 Kudos