Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 03/24/2020: Unable to link Pandora to Alexa

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 03/24/20: Hi again, everyone! 👋🏽 

You should now be able to link to your devices without trouble.

(You may need to log out of both the Pandora and Alexa app and log back in before you can successfully link your devices)

As this is now resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 😎

Pandora Update: 03/24/20: Hi everyone!

Thanks to all who reached out to let us know they were experiencing linking issues with Amazon Alexa. We're looking into it on our end, and will post an update when we know more.

++

Here's a screenshot of what the error looks like:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.59.38 AM.png

Labels (1)
33 Replies

mrmdpgh
Local Performer

Same issue on all my Amazon Echo devices. SiriusXM plays just fine.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @kadancer1. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread as other listeners are experiencing similar issues.

Please check out @AdamPandora's post about this here.

Thanks for your patience as our engineering team works on this! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Coachwank
Local Performer

Having the same problem. Without music during a shelter in place is no good! Please hurry!!!

0 Kudos

Jemmons13
Local Performer

Same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

UPDATE: You should now be able to link to your devices without trouble.

(You may need to log out of both the Pandora and Alexa app and log back in before you can successfully link your devices)

Please try listening again, and let us know if you continue to experience issues with this.

jebswebs
Local Performer

No luck for me. I tried, and believe I successfully changed my password when this thing would not work this morning on Echo. But the "Link your account" is not accepting the new PW 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jebswebs This sounds like a separate issue - I will have someone from our User Support team contact you directly via email to help ensure you are able to get logged into your account.

Keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Mechputer
Local Performer

This is also not resolved for me. I just noticed this morning that my echo dot wouldn't play Pandora when it previously had. It directed me to the app to enable the skill and link the app. I checked, and it was already enabled and linked. I un-linked it and tried to link it again, only to get the same mesage: Unable to link at this time. This may very well be an issue on the Amazon side of things though.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mechputer You may need to log out of both the Pandora and Alexa app, and then sign back in before you can successfully link. 

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

dwmmlm
Underground

Working as of 16:38 on 3/24/2020.  Thanks!

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it @dwmmlm! Happy Listening! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Mechputer
Local Performer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mechputer It looks like you posted your last message without any content - were you still having trouble with this?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all!

It has been confirmed that this issue is fixed. 🛠

As this is now resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 😎

0 Kudos