cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 6/15/21: Apple Watch - Error “Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.”

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/15/21: We believe this issue has been resolved. I am closing this thread from further comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Thank you for being part of community!

Pandora Update 6/14/21: Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience to community. Sorry for any trouble while listening to Pandora on your Apple Watch.

We now believe this has been resolved. Please try playing Pandora once again. If you continue to have trouble, let us know!

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Thanks for the tag, dear friend!

@MikeDogg @sjambekar @Mayme224 We experienced a hiccup in the system that looks to be resolved now. Can you please give it another try and let us know about your experience? 

Thank you all for taking the time to report this and also for giving it a try and relaying your feedback to us. :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Mayme224
Local Performer

When on my walk with my dog this morning, when I usually listen to my Pandora, it kept saying “Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.” 
It wouldn’t allow me to listen from my watch. 
I tried resetting, turning off & on my watch, redownloading the app, all of it, and no success.

It works just fine when I’m connected to my iPhone, but I don’t take my iPhone with me when I run since my watch has cellular data and WiFi enabled without my phone..

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if I just have to “wait” for this glitch to work itself out, or if there’s any other information anyone has on fixing this issue.

Thanks! 

MikeDogg
Underground

Glad I came upon your post because the EXACT same thing happened to my family and me this morning. All four of us have Apple Watches (with cellular) that we use to run and listen to music. The exact issue you are mentioning happened to ALL of us this morning so this is clearly something on Pandora's end. 

0 Kudos

sjambekar
Local Performer

Same is happening to me.  It is a brand new Apple Watch, so I thought it was something wrong with my new watch or how something got installed.  I guess it is Pandora.  

0 Kudos

@sjambekar, @MikeDogg, @Mayme224, here are the ones you need to reach out for help. @ErickPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora, and @ShannonPandora they will fix your problem. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

MikeDogg
Underground

MOH,

Will Erick/Adam/Tanner/Shannon be pinged since you tagged them in your reply? Or should one of us send a DM to them (I don't even know if that's possible in this community)?

Mike

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Thanks for the tag, dear friend!

@MikeDogg @sjambekar @Mayme224 We experienced a hiccup in the system that looks to be resolved now. Can you please give it another try and let us know about your experience? 

Thank you all for taking the time to report this and also for giving it a try and relaying your feedback to us. :pandora:

MikeDogg
Underground

Thank you so much, @ErickPandora. This appears to have fixed it! I did notice the error message still popping up a couple of times but it isn't affecting the functionality (the stream is still playing during the message prompt and continues playing after I click ok). 

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MikeDogg Thank you so much for the quick response and for taking the time to confirm what your experience currently is. I will make sure to relay that feedback to our engineering team and let them know that you are still seeing the message prompt.

Thank you so much and let me know if you run into any other issues. Thanks for your reports and patience as we worked to get you back to listening. 🎧

0 Kudos

Hello @ErickPandora, how are doing dear friend? You guys and gals are the best Erick. Thanks for your support. Have a great Sunday, and a great week as well. Take care friend, and stay safe as well. Your friend Matt.  

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/15/21: We believe this issue has been resolved. I am closing this thread from further comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Thank you for being part of community!

Pandora Update 6/14/21: Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience to community. Sorry for any trouble while listening to Pandora on your Apple Watch.

We now believe this has been resolved. Please try playing Pandora once again. If you continue to have trouble, let us know!

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos