cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 6/30/21: Unable to customize shuffle

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/30/21: Thanks for confirming that this has been resolved. I'm closing this thread off from future replies. If you experience this again, please create a new post referencing this thread. 

Thank you all!

Pandora Update 6/29/21: Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience to community!

We now believe this issue has been resolved. Please try editing your shuffle station and let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
12 Replies

notnow4
Underground

Hi-

Having issues with my shuffle feature on all 3 devices I use to listen.

-On my desktop: I can't choose stations, it's either all of them, or shuffle feature off. It won't let me click on the "custom" button to choose specific stations.

-On my iPhone: I can edit and choose specific stations under the shuffle feature but they don't play. All the stations play.

-On my iPad: The shuffle option opens up but it won't "slide" to give me the pencil icon. It just shows "shuffle all stations"

TIA

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

TannerPandora

Hi @notnow4! Welcome to community and thanks for posting your experience. 👋🏻

I've passed this along to our engineering team and we're currently investigating. I'll be sure to update this thread with new information as it's made available to me. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

jupiter301
Local Performer

I'm having this problem, too.  Looking forward to your update.

TannerPandora

Hi @jupiter301! Thanks for posting.

Which device(s) are you having trouble with?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

br23751
Local Performer

I am having this issue on my desktop also, but not my phone, looking forward to a resolution. 

Thank you,

0 Kudos

jupiter301
Local Performer

Using the web/desktop.  I've tried multiple browsers and followed all the troubleshooting steps.

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/29/21: Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience to community!

We now believe this issue has been resolved. Please try editing your shuffle station and let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

notnow4
Underground

Hi!

I still can not edit/customize on my iPad; the pencil still doesn't show up no matter which way I swipe. I have done all the updates and rebooting that I can think of. Is there anything else I can do from my end?

It works great on my desktop and iPhone now though! Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @notnow4 - thanks for following up. 

Can you please uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPad for me, then try again. 

To do that*:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

If it still persists, can you please take a screenshot of the screen on your iPad so I can pass this along to our engineering team. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

notnow4
Underground

It worked! Thanks so much!! 😀

TannerPandora

@notnow4 Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. 🎉

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/30/21: Thanks for confirming that this has been resolved. I'm closing this thread off from future replies. If you experience this again, please create a new post referencing this thread. 

Thank you all!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos