cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED Xfinity: Unable to login - Activation code flashes to a new one before user can enter

Rgreenwe
Local Performer

Xfinity technician just replaced our box with: XG1v4-A

He stated it was the same type of box. Previously, we exclusively played Pandora through the box/ Xfinity app - no issues.

I’m unable to reactivate it on the new box. Same experience as everyone on this post - when I connect to the Pandora app on the TV, the screen flashes and the activation code continues to refresh, so it’s impossible to capture the accurate/current code for activation.

It’s also impossible to use the login by email screen because the screen continues to refresh back to the Pandora logo screen.

I’ve tried powering off and disconnecting/reconnecting Pandora from my Xfinity. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
21 Replies

lkennedy2342
Local Performer

This issue seems to be resolved!  I was able to get Pandora through Xfinity again this morning!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 5/1/23

Hi all! Thanks for posting your experience with the code flashing preventing your ability to log in on your TV. The moderation team has been notified that a small change was made that should help to resolve this issue.

Thank you @lkennedy2342 for your post confirming this change has resolved this for you.

If you continue to have trouble with the flashing screen on your TV, please create a new post. This thread will be marked as resolved and closed off to future comments.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos