cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku - Multiple Pandora accounts

Jody1
Local Performer

How do I set up a family member on a Roku device?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Jody1 

At this time each Roku account can only be associated with one Pandora account, so you won't be able to use multiple Pandora accounts on a single Roku device. If you want to listen to two different Pandora accounts, you'll need:

• two Roku devices
  • two Roku accounts (one on each).

If you have more than one Roku device and have already signed them into the same Roku account, you can manage your devices using the following steps:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are not already logged in, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the My account page and locate the device under the My linked devices section.
  4. Select Unlink on the correct device, and confirm your choice.

Then you can associate that Roku device with a new Roku account (and thereafter, with a new Pandora account). If you need to, you can create a Roku account here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Jody1 

At this time each Roku account can only be associated with one Pandora account, so you won't be able to use multiple Pandora accounts on a single Roku device. If you want to listen to two different Pandora accounts, you'll need:

• two Roku devices
  • two Roku accounts (one on each).

If you have more than one Roku device and have already signed them into the same Roku account, you can manage your devices using the following steps:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are not already logged in, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the My account page and locate the device under the My linked devices section.
  4. Select Unlink on the correct device, and confirm your choice.

Then you can associate that Roku device with a new Roku account (and thereafter, with a new Pandora account). If you need to, you can create a Roku account here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

millworker301
Local Performer

Multiple Roku devices won't play different Pandora accounts?

I have 3 separate Roku devices in my house and all have the Pandora app. If I sign  into Pandora on one Roku it plays the same signed in account on all 3 Roku devices. Is there a way to sign into the Pandora app on one of the devices and it not log onto the others devices? My wife and I have 2 different Pandora accounts so we can have our own selections of music. Sometimes I am in one room and want to listen to my stations and if 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@millworker301 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Roku - Multiple Pandora accounts

It sounds like you may be signed into the same Roku account on all of your devices.

At this time each Roku account can only be associated with one Pandora account, so you won't be able to use multiple Pandora accounts on a single Roku device.

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to set up new Roku accounts on your additional devices so that you and your wife can stream Pandora separately.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos