cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Stations on devices

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 3/30/20: Thank you everyone for taking the time to report that your stations are missing on your various devices. We’ve made a change on our end and believe this issue has now been fixed.

Please try your devices again and let us know if you’re still having trouble. In some cases you may need to sign out and then back into Pandora again, or if this option is not available, turn your device off and then back on. 

Pandora Update 3/28/20: We've received reports where some listeners are unable to view their My Collection on multiple devices such as Fire Stick, Xbox, Blue Ray, Smart TVs, and receivers. We've made our engineering team aware of this and they're actively investigating. I will provide more updates as I receive them. Thank you for your patience and for the reports

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
46 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anthonyclements I moved your post over to this thread as I believe you are experiencing a similar issue.

To clarify, are some of your stations missing when streaming Pandora through DirecTV, however if you sign into Pandora on your phone or computer all of your stations are there?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ashleyfoshizzle I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

I'd like to report this to our engineers.

What version of the Pandora app are you on? (You can find that in the Pandora app in Settings, underneath Terms of Use.)

Also, could you please provide a few examples of the stations that seem to be missing on your TV?

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

DenonUser2020
Local Performer

Thank you  for checking into this!

I am also missing my most recent played favorite stations on my Tivo DVR.

But I can see and play all my stations on my computer through Pandora.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 3/30/20: Thank you everyone for taking the time to report that your stations are missing on your various devices. We’ve made a change on our end and believe this issue has now been fixed.

Please try your devices again and let us know if you’re still having trouble. In some cases you may need to sign out and then back into Pandora again, or if this option is not available, turn your device off and then back on. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Mmg
Local Performer

I got my stations back!  Thank you!!

ernie7411
Local Performer

I sure hope yoi plan on compensating us for are patience. This is ridiculous, I have had the same play list s for 10 years and when I renew they dont work!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hello everyone!

We have received reports that this issue 'unable to see your stations on devices' has been fixed. 

As this is now resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Thank you and happy listening! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos