cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Repetitive Ads

bumperpool
Local Performer

Pandora please, cancel your Tide ad "coffee stain on my white shirt"

It is the most irritating ad I have ever heard in my life, I can't believe how ubiquitous it is in my car, on TV, and the internet.  Literally told my wife to stop buying Tide products because of it, and change channels to try to avoid that corny frustrating advert.  The actor/singer in it should be ashamed.

Labels (1)
46 Replies

Scoobyeatsalpo
Local Performer

There is an ad that plays every break and it completely changes my concentration and destroys my mood. I suffer from Misophonia and the ad for Tide hygienic clean with Jason Alexander/George Costanza as a sweater. The Ad starts with a dog slobberishly drinking. I use Pandora to block out the noises from my office and in particular a noisy drinker/eater close by. Please Please Please find any other ad to play and stop this one. The ad played while writing this, if that helps with finding the ad.

0 Kudos

michaelkern
Local Performer

The Tide ad is driving me insane. I could tolerate it the first 50 times I heard it, but now it's pure torture. It doesn't help that it runs at least once an hour. I hit mute now when it comes on. 

My suggestions:

1 Air it less so it doesn't totally turn everyone off to Pandora

2 Tide - have your marketing agency come up with new commercials. You've totally oversaturated your audience and are now harming your brand.

0 Kudos

JEFFR50
Local Performer

Someone please help!  How do I stop the same commercial from playing over and over and over (and over) again?  The Five Hour Energy Radio commercial that starts out with "Do you hate mornings?" has been the only commercial playing for over six months after every 4 or 5 songs.  It's driving me insane.  How do I at least get different commercials to play?   Thank you 

0 Kudos

reeree
Local Performer

I think Pandora has the most annoying ads ever. And they keep repeating the same one over and over again. Probably do it on purpose so you can pay for no ads.

Right now that McDonalds commercial with the fake boston accent and also the one where the guy that played kostanza on sienfeld acts like he's a dirty sweatshirt.

0 Kudos

sirjeffreey5d
Local Performer

This keeps happening to me as well and it really confuses me. It makes you think that they're targeting you with the need to check your mental health; essentially creating a problem that doesn't exist.

0 Kudos

amsgbfan
Local Performer

I was just wondering if anyone other than myself getting sick of the NJ VAX FACTS advertisment?

To me most people are adult enough to know if they want it or not and to search for info if they want.  This must play 20 x's a day.  Annoying

0 Kudos

Trueghost67
Local Performer

Now we've got Obama telling us we're going to die if we don't get the vaccine. Bye Pandora!!

0 Kudos