cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Google - Switch to annual subscription

Stallion
Local Performer

Please respond to me I want to change my subscription from monthly, 2 yearly will you help me thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stallion Our support team has taken a quick glance at your account and informed me your current subscription was purchased through Google Play.

Annual subscriptions are only available if you upgrade directly through us from our website.

If you upgrade from your Android device you are upgrading through Google Play, and they only offer monthly options.

To switch to a yearly subscription, you will need to change your auto-renewal options and let your monthly subscription run out. Once it has expired, and you're again hearing ads, you can then upgrade annually from a computer.

Once your subscription expires and you hear ads again, you can upgrade to an annual subscription of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Premium Family by signing into your account from a computer and visiting this link.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stallion Our support team has taken a quick glance at your account and informed me your current subscription was purchased through Google Play.

Annual subscriptions are only available if you upgrade directly through us from our website.

If you upgrade from your Android device you are upgrading through Google Play, and they only offer monthly options.

To switch to a yearly subscription, you will need to change your auto-renewal options and let your monthly subscription run out. Once it has expired, and you're again hearing ads, you can then upgrade annually from a computer.

Once your subscription expires and you hear ads again, you can upgrade to an annual subscription of Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium or Premium Family by signing into your account from a computer and visiting this link.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

freedmanfred63
Local Performer

I want to pay for my annual yearly subscription with my new routing numbers and new bank account numbers from my new checking account. Please help me do this now. because I need to pay right now to continue my service please

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @freedmanfred63. 👋

Looks like you may have more than one Pandora account.

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your Pandora account. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

luzinit33
Local Performer

I want to cancel my premium subscription and then change to yearly instead of monthly.  Will I lose all my Playlist?  I've read that I have to cancel to change payment.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luzinit33 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google - Switch to annual subscription

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists.

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium and resubscribe with the annual subscription.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to switch to an annual subscription.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Sonack77
Local Performer

Great platform,,with only 1 default,,,why can't we as customers have the opportunity of paying for a  year subscription ,rather than monthly from $4.99 to $9.99

Thts just a thought of mine which wud include all the features this awesome app have to give to its users  ,also an affiliate marketing program where we can also invest in ???? 🤔

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sonack77 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google - Switch to annual subscription

To switch to a yearly subscription, you will need to change your auto-renewal options and let your monthly subscription run out. Once it has expired, and you're again hearing ads, you can then upgrade annually from a computer.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

J-7_y4818
Local Performer

Is there anyway to pay for a full year subscription?

And how/when did pandora become a social media platform?or has it always been and I just never knew it? Lol

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@J-7_y4818 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Billed by Google - Switch to annual subscription

To switch to a yearly subscription, you will need to change your auto-renewal options and let your monthly subscription run out. Once it has expired, and you're again hearing ads, you can then upgrade annually from a computer.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos