cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged immediately after signing up for trial

Loretta470
Local Performer

I received a 3 month trail from Best Buy from a purchase I made. It said start new account or sign in to existing account I entered the code it said it was applied to my account but I was charged 9.99. How do I get my money back and my 3 month trail?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Loretta470 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will sending you a separate messsage via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Loretta470 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will sending you a separate messsage via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

jaz412
Local Performer

HOW DO I fix griupon free charged 9.99 amex right away. no phone number only message. I just want to cxl. I did exactly as asked by Groupon Pandora not grouoon charged me. I want my $10 back or will have to dispute. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaz412 Our support team will be sending you an email to gather additional information on the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

kelpforest
Local Performer

Hi - Very happy to be a premium member but I have a question regarding the upgrade page which says 60 days FREE when upgrading to Premium.  There are no exceptions stated.

I was charged for the year +tax 16MAR21 and my renewal date 16MAR22 is exactly 365 days from my upgrade date.

Where did the 60 FREE days go?

Thanks - kelpforest

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelpforest I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Gratefuljon423
Local Performer

?I signed up for free 30-day trial and you ended up charging me anyways what do I do how do I undo

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gratefuljon423 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Debraann73
Local Performer

I just joined today with free trial you charged my account instantly. Please fix this issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Debraann73 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Dblazn78
Local Performer

Hi. I just recently signed up for Pandora premium with a 30 day free trial and then monthly at 4.99 but I was already charged the day of enrollment. How can I get a refund.? Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dblazn78 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

paythe3
Local Performer

I signed up for a free 30 day trial and it's insisting on trying to charge me 4.99 immediately . Telling me my balance is too low and my subscription can not be completed . Why ? I see others have been charged asking for refunds , your replys are the same saying you've created a ticket for support but why is this happening ? Why hasn't this issue been fixed already ? Why should we have to wait for a refund from support only after making a fuss about it on a community page ? I would like to try this for 30 days or even 7 days before spending any money on it or without having to wait on a refund . Is that possible or is this always going to be an issue with this ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paythe3 All billing inquiries are handled by our support team via email.

Because of this, I have also created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

mdtdbt
Local Performer

I signed up on 9/5/23 for 60 day trial then 9.99 a month. I have been charged every month since 9/5/23. Please refund for Sept. and Oct. you can call David at 770-294-0189

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdtdbt I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos