cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

klbrown87
Local Performer

I purchased a gift card on a mobile device, and received a receipt via email with no gift card redemption codes. But I now see that it states one cannot be purchased via a mobile device. How can this issue be resolved? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
79 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nealkindness Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

KC_Mak15
Local Performer

I bought a year long subscription for my son, for Christmas on Dec. 1st. I have an email "congratulating" me on my purchase, but no redemption code. I have email various ways 3x and tried to call and hoping I can reach someone through this. I would like to upgrade from a single year subscription to a family year subscription, if I can.

Thank you, 

KC Mak

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KC_Mak15 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

To clarify, we do not actually offer annual gift subscriptions to Premium Family.

That being said, it does sound like you purchased someone an annual gift subscription for someone and they didn't receive it yet.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help ensure that gets resolved.

0 Kudos

Theqsan
Local Performer

Hello, I need the email resent to the person that I gave a subscription to for Xmas.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Theqsan I will have our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

0 Kudos

stargazngirl
Local Performer

Thanks so much for your help! And the email did arrive, but when I follow the link to activate the code, it tells me that it is invalid or expired...is it possible for another code to be sent so that I may try again to activate the gift subscription? The recipient has not yet been able to enjoy their gift subscription.

I appreciate your time and attention to this matter!

Happy New Year!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stargazngirl I will have our support team reach out to you again via email to help look into this further.

Happy New Year to you as well! 

0 Kudos

GuyKass
Local Performer

I ordered a gift subscription and the recipient never received it.

I emailed support two days ago, and no response. Anyone know how to get a hold of these clowns?

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GuyKass I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

I checked in with them, and they mentioned they will be sending you an email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Music41
Local Performer
  • I purchased a gift subscription January 2nd and the intended recipient never received it via email. 
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Music41 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I purchased a one year gift subscription for my wife, and opted to have it emailed to myself so I could forward it to her Christmas day. I received an email confirmation of the charge, but not the email that contains the code. Any help will be appreciated!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@223556 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

MusicFan19284
Local Performer

Hello, I purchased a one year gift subscription and received the email confirmation of the charge but no redemption code or gift card attachment. Please advise!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan19284 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

PoodleMomma
Local Performer

I was a member thru iTunes but could not change my subscription to family plan, so I cancelled that subscription and created a new one thru pandora.  Now I cannot logout of my old and into my new account.  I also sent a subscription gift and was notified it was complete but they have still not received the gift.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PoodleMomma I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

GMij
Local Performer

Help.  I did not receive email upgrade subscription code after someone bought for me. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @GMij! Welcome to community. Sorry to hear that.

I've escalated this to our user support team for further help since we'll need to collect additional information. They will follow via the email address associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their response.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bentez
Local Performer

Hello, I am having the same problem today. Could you help?

0 Kudos