cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Double charged

Local Performer

I was double charged for my premium account. I would like one immediately refunded please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Double charged

@maxi612 @Jessicanesbit19 I moved your messages to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our User Support team will be reaching out to each of you separately via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello, I upgraded to plus on March 18th and decided I would rather just do premium (plus kinda **ahem** and the differences were not displayed well) anyways so on March 21 I upgraded to premium. Is there anyway I could just be charged the extra $5 since it has been literally 4 days or am I forced to pay for a whole month of both? Please let me know as I see a lot of other people have the same issue with being charged twice... 

Highlighted

Hi @awkwardjessie! thanks for posting. 

We'll automatically prorate the cost of your Premium payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you've already paid for. Essentially, we'll just bill for the remaining amount of Premium due. 

Hope that help to clarify. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Local Performer

Hello, I wanted to notify, if need be, but I upgraded my account from plus to premium in a matter of less than an hour and was wondering if I will be prorated the cost of my premium upgrade within a day?  Just don’t want to be charged 4.99 and 12.99 since I upgraded to the 12.99 subscription.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Zachzilla92 Welcome to community!

I checked your account and see that you're upgraded through Apple. I believe Apple will prorate the charge for you, however, since they are billing your account, I would reach out to them for confirmation. 

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

duplicate billing

Local Performer

I am being billed twice everymonth on my CC for Pandora subscriptions. How do I find out what accounts are being billed so I can cancell one and just keep the one on the account that I use?

Highlighted

Re: duplicate billing

@Jgriffith1211 I moved your post to the Subscriptions space to keep the community organized.

Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be contacting you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they'll be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Highlighted

Local Performer

hello I think I'm being double for the past two years I have noticed it but I didn't think much of it due I been really busy until today when I got a notification for pandora was charging me again for the second time this month

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer
Has Pandora reached out to anyone on this??? I just discovered that I've been billed twice for months, calling google was no help and Pandora doesn't provide phone support????!!!! This is preposterous. I pay blindly for a service twice every month and google won't help with anything but cancellation and Pandora doesn't have anyone to call to make t right. I'm going to dispute the charges with my bank and hopefully get some recompense. In the mean time I will be reaching out to all my friends and family to share my story and get everyone to cancel. I've been a paid premium subscriber for years and frankly I'm disgusted to be put in this situation. The mere fact that Pandora does not provide a telephone number to call for account issues tells me all I need to know about how much they value me as a customer. Community support, really? Weak....
Highlighted

@nettey41 @fanaticgunowner Our support team will be contacting your separately via email.

Keep an eye out for their messages and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I have also been double billed for quite some time.  How will this get corrected and refunded?  

0 Kudos