cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

littlesu
Local Performer

This is happening to me.  What do you mean by "each member of your family will need to beloved into their devices using their own personal Pandora accounts?"  Can't they log into the family plan account from their own device?  I'm totally confused.  Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
43 Replies

danburch73
Local Performer

I upgraded my subscription to Premium Family, but I am still getting the "Somebody else is listening" message.    Why????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@danburch73 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Family Plan: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

That means the other people you added to your plan are still logged into your account.

I checked the two accounts that you added to your plan, and it doesn't look like they actually accepted their invitations yet.

I've gone ahead and manually added those two people to your account from my end.

Please have them log out of Pandora on their devices, and then sign back in using the email addresses associated with their Pandora accounts.

Let me know if they run into any other issues after signing into their account.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Eveck
Local Performer

So... If I have a 3 year old that listens to lullabys as she goes to sleep, I have to setup her own account so she doesn't get kicked off?  Why can't your devs install an active listening count? I don't want to have to setup multiple emails just so my kids can listen to music as we go to sleep. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Eveck Thanks for your feedback.

I recommend upvoting and commenting on these existing feature requests if you'd like to see them aded to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos