cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Subscriptions

@xrod0511 I moved your post to this thread since you had a similar question.

To clarify, there isn't currently any subscription level that allows you to listen to the same Pandora account on multiple devices simultaneously.

Your best option would be to sign up for the Pandora Premium Family Plan

Upgrading to the family plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

You will first need to set up separate Pandora accounts using different email addresses for each family member that wants to join the subscription.

Once those accounts are created (if they aren't yet already), you can then send them an invitation to join your family plan subscription.

They should then be able to accept the invitation to the family plan subscription you sent.

I hope this clarifies things a bit! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Two people Listen to Same Account

Local Performer

We have Pandora Premium .... is there anyway that both my wife and I can listen to our one pandora account at the same time ... in two different locations ..... different stations???

Highlighted

Re: Two people Listen to Same Account

@BIGLOU424 I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question.

Check out my post above for additional information on how many people can stream on a single subscription, as well as what your best options are.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How many listening at once with paid subscription?

Local Performer

How many users? For premium military

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How many listening at once with paid subscription?

@Adrian1699 Each account can only be streamed on one device at a time simultaneously with all subscriptions that we offer.

That being said, you may want to check out the family plan if there are others who you wish to share a subscription with.

Check out my post above for more information. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Family Plan Issues

Local Performer

I totally agree that this should have been resolved by now.

I have been a Pandora user since nearly its inception. I willingly paid to save Pandora from closing and have been a paying user since it was possible. 
I am constantly having to do mental gymnastics to defend Pandora with their lower than standard bit rate and their single stream limitation EVEN on a family plan...

Like many other people our home has tons of connected devices, between SONOS, HEOS, and our connected cars not to mention TV's, receivers and hand held devices. This single stream limitation is ridiculous! I can't be logging in and out of Pandora accounts wherever I go throughout the house. It has turned into a huge burden and has made us start using Spotify more and more. They have this figured out already, why can't Pandora? And when will we get higher bitrate/quality??

Pandora... Getting left in the dust. It feels like MySpace all over again.

Highlighted

Local Performer

i have the family plan and if my wife setups her pandora on my account she can listen the same time i am listening correct

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@CHUCH That is correct - if you add your wife's Pandora account to your family plan subscription, she will also be able to listen at the same time as you on her devices.

If you run into any trouble getting that set up, feel free to reach back out and let us know.

Hope this helps! 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted

pair my iPhone with my PC to hear Pandora

Local Performer

pair my iPhone with my PC to hear Pandora

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: pair my iPhone with my PC to hear Pandora

@Tathra1 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To clarify, did you need help signing into your Pandora account on both your iPhone and computer?

Or are you looking to connect your phone and computer so that they both play the same music stream simultaneously?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Play both at same time

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Tathra1 I moved your post over to this thread since you have a similar question.

You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

Keep in mind, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

So you won't actually be able to listen to Pandora on both your phone and computer at the same time. 

Unlike broadcast radio, which all drivers hear in the car at the same time, each internet-connected device used to access Pandora receives its own unique stream of personalized music. Similar to other online streaming services, our music licenses limit our ability to stream from a single account on more than one device at a time. 

In the meantime, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️ to express your interest in getting it added to Pandora: Listening to More than One Device at the Same Time

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos