cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pause subscription

K4morri
Local Performer

Is there a way to pause subscription without canceling?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aparentri I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to pause subscription

While there isn't currently a way to pause your subscription, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see the option added to the service: Pause Subscription Feature

In the meantime, I do see you've already canceled your subscription.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists.

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K4morri Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to pause a subscrpition without canceling.

If you would like to see this option added to Pandora, you can create a feature request for that suggestion here

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

aparentri
Local Performer

Can I put my subscription on hold for a few months without losing my playlists, stations, etc.

@aparentri here are the ones that will be able to help you, @ErickPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora, and @AlyssaPandora

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aparentri I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to pause subscription

While there isn't currently a way to pause your subscription, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see the option added to the service: Pause Subscription Feature

In the meantime, I do see you've already canceled your subscription.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists.

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶