cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subscription showing in Google Play settings

Daryun
Local Performer

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for days, it doesnt even show my subscription in my google play subs even though im set to be billed for it tomorrow, why do they not have a way to contact their customer support?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
110 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@therealPA I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

defiantx
Local Performer

I bought a subscription and the app is not recognizing it ... Order number GPA.3371-9639-1603-69530

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @defiantx - thanks for posting.

I merged your message with an existing thread that we have: No subscription showing in Google Play settings

Checking the order number you provided, it looks like the subscription was refunded through Google Play on 8/12/23. Since it was refunded the subscription was immediately expired.

I've gone ahead and escalated your post to our User Support team for further assistance. Please be on the look out for a reply via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Keatinga
Local Performer

I am trying to cancel my Pandora subscription. The app states that I am subscribed via google play. However when I check both of my google accounts I have no subscriptions.  Is someone able to cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keatinga I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jreese78
Local Performer

I'm trying to unsubscribe and cancel my subscription.

However it tells me I am subscribed through Google Play, but when I go to Google play it doesn't show any subscriptions.

I'm not sure what to but know I 100% want to cancel for personal reasons.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jreese78 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

KenJ
Local Performer

I tried cancelling Pandora+ but you keep billing me.  My bill shows "Google" Pandora, but Pandora doesn't show up when I go to my Google account.  Nor can I find a "Switch plans" command.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KenJ I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

troy-kaleb
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. I cannot change my subscription settings through the Pandora app because it tells me I have to manage it through my google play account. I only have one Google Play account, whcih does not show any pandora subscription.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @troy-kaleb 

I reviewed the Pandora account associated with your community profile. I can confirm the account is upgraded and billed through Google Play and goes back as far as 2017.

If you're not seeing a Premium subscription under your current Google account, then it's possible the subscription is under a different Google account, with a different email address.

I've gone ahead and escalated this to our Pandora Care team for further assistance. They will reach out to via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos