cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Free trial

Local Performer

My subscription was suspended during my 3 month free trial. It for non-payment when I reached out to Pandora to ask why and what was going on I got an email back saying something about if I want to cancel my Pandora subscription I needed to contact Google play my Pandora subscription has nothing to do with Google play since I got it through my Roku TV I said nothing about wanting to cancel I just wanted to know why it was suspended a week and a half or two weeks into my 3 month free trial.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Free trial

@Jewells80 Our support team mentioned you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you. `

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Premium not showing up

Local Performer

I just paid for a subscription and I can see it in my iTunes account but I’m Pandora it is still not showing premium and when I go to get premium and press I already have premium it says it can’t locate an account with my iTunes. But in my subscriptions it is right there

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Premium not showing up

@Bri1 Since you upgraded to Pandora Premium through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If there is no prompt to retrieve the subscription, then you do not have an active subscription under the Apple ID with which you are signed in on your iOS device.

You may have an active subscription under a different Apple ID.

If you know your other Apple ID, you can sign out of the one currently active on your iOS device, and sign in with a new one as follows:

If your device is running a version older than iOS 13:

1. From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
  3. From the Store screen, tap on your Apple ID.
  4. From the Apple ID dialog, tap on Sign Out.
  5. Sign back in with your other Apple ID.

If your device is running iOS 13 or newer:

• From your iOS device Home Screen, tap on Settings.
  • Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page
  • Scroll down and tap Sign Out
  • Sign back in with your other Apple ID.

Then you can try to retrieve your subscription again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, our support team will also be reaching out to you via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

65093AB7-77F7-4834-B8FF-0E7D914BB69B.png

When I try to go to the settings page and hit retrieve my subscription it says subscriptions are currently available. I only have one Apple ID and it shows the subscription right here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Bri1 Our support mentioned they did reach back out to you via email to help with this.

If you are still experiencing issues with this, please make sure to reach back out to them by replying directly to the email thread you have going with them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My collection missing on phone

Local Performer

I have a trial for 30 days.and I not getting it on my phone

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: My collection missing on phone

Hi @NancyFresquez thanks for posting to community! 

I checked the account associated with your community profile and it does not appear to be upgraded at this time. 

Is it possible that you have more than one Pandora account? Could you confirm the account you are logged in with?

You can confirm the account by:

1. Opening the Pandora app and selecting the Profile tab.
  2. Tapping the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Checking the email address next to the Account field.
  4. If this is not correct, scroll down and select Sign Out. Then log back in with the above email address and your Pandora password.

Let me know how it goes! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Not getting premium features

Local Performer

I received a code for 3 months of Pandora premium but I'm not getting the premium features. I've logged out and back in a few times and even deleted and reinstalled the app but still not getting it.  Not sure what I am doing wrong so I need some help please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not getting premium features

@amyjo0922 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Showing Premium on phone but Plus on web browser

Local Performer

I have Pandora Premium on my phone for $12.99/month, but on my web browser it is telling me I only have Pandora Plus.. What gives? Do I have to pay two separate fees to have it on my phone and web browser??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Showing Premium on phone but Plus on web browser

@loveywatson Our support team has confirmed that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to help get this figured out.

0 Kudos